twelve

Sabrina laid in her bed with Stefan as they shared a kiss. Feeling the baby kick had Stefan smiling. "So when do we know what we're having?" He asked her.

"I think in another month." She tells him as he kissed her. "Mmm. Not helping the pregnant woman."

"I think I..."

"Stefan." Helena said making Stefan look at her. "I gave Elena vervain jewelry."

Stefan nodded as she left making him look back at Sabrina before kissing her again making her giggle as she knew what he was going to do. That was till the door opened again. "Sabrina...I should have knocked." Jenna says.

"Yes, you should." She said. "What's up?'

"Came to tell you that I won't be here later."

"Okay."

Stefan watched Jenna leave and looked at Sabrina. "I have no words."
~~~
Next day, Sabrina walked through the halls of the school when she stopped. Alaric saw the redhead and walked over to her. "Sabrina, are you okay?" He asked her.

"No." She tells him. "Slight pains."

"Do you need me to call Jenna?" She shook her head. "Elena."

"Please." Alaric nodded and walked off as Sabrina leaned against the locker as she dialed Stefan's number. "Stefan, I need you to meet me at the hospital. I'm having pains and I don't know what is the cause."
~~~
Stefan ran to the room that held Sabrina. "Sabrina." He said as she looked up smiling. "Are you okay? Is the baby okay?"

"We're fine." She tells him. "Their thinking its a girl."

Stefan smiled as he heard the news. He was going to have a little girl. Kissing her head. "I'm glad the two of you are okay."

"Me too, just Braxton Hicks. They claim its early, but just to be on the safe side. They scheduled an appointment for next week."

Stefan nodded. "I'll be there for it too."
~~~
When they arrived at the Gilbert's house, Sabrina stopped as she saw Helena and Damon. "What happened?" She asked.

"Elena was attacked."

Sabrina nodded as she went upstairs to get ready. Stefan didn't say a word. "What do they think she's having?" Damon asked.

"A girl." Stefan tells him as Sabrina walked downstairs. "Ready?"

"Yeah."
~~~
Sabrina and Stefan could be seen dancing. Stefan's plan was to keep what ever was happening away from Sabrina as he doesn't want her stressing out. When Elena left, Stefan looked at Sabrina who was wondering what was going on. "Stefan..."

"We will not get involved." He tells her. "This is Helena and Damon's issue. I didn't repeat history."

Sabrina smiled as she wrapped her arms around him. "Thank you for thinking of us." She tells him. "Can you take me home? I'm getting tired."

"Lets go to mine."

Sabrina smiled and walked with him. She was glad that she didn't have to go home right off the back. Sabrina saw Elena and Helena before they left, but something about the way they looked had Sabrina feeling weird that they were about to be dragged into something that they didn't want to be apart of.