twenty three

Stefan smiled as he watched Sabrina with the twins. He couldn't wait till they get to come home. "How's Caroline?" She asked causing him to look at her.

"Helena is working with her today." He tells her. "She was hoping the two of us would go, but you're still healing and we are spending as much time with the twins."

Sabrina smiled sadly causing Stefan to put his arms around her. She smiled as a tear fell. "I hate seeing them in that nicu like that." She tells him. "I just want to take them home and celebrate their birth, but that will never happen." Sighing, Sabrina took Jackson's hand in hers. "They are so strong, but they shouldn't have been here this early."

"Things happen for a reason and knowing the twins will be okay, we will get to take them home soon." He tells her.

"So whatever is happening, we are staying out of the drama. We are going to be here till the twins come home."

The redhead smiled as she kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you."
~~~
Sometime that night, Helena and Caroline went to meet  Miranda and Jackson. When they got to the nicu, they saw Stefan holding a sleeping Sabrina and smiled. Caroline saw the twins and smiled as she couldn't believe how small they were. "What did she name them?"

"Jackson and Miranda." Helena tells her. "Their amazing parents."

The blonde looked at her best friend and smiled. "They were from day one."

Sorry it's short. Where Sabrina and Stefan are at the hospital with the twins still, they won't have long chapters. Once I figure out when to get them out. There will be longer chapters, but I'm also thinking of something. I don't know if this should end after the ritual so Stefan can protect his family or what. I don't know yet. Till next time.