eighteen

Short chapter, I'm trying to make it different from the show.

The kickoff finally hit Mystic Falls. It's the party before the Miss Mystic Falls. Sabrina wasn't really worried about it as she had Stefan. Speaking of, Sabrina needed to tell Jenna what her and Stefan are having. "Jenna?"

"Hey."

"I have something to tell you." She says causing Jenna to nod. "As you know, Stefan wants to be the father to the babies."

"Babies?"

"I'm having twins. One boy and one girl."

Jenna squealed as she hugged her. "Do you have a name?"

"Yes. It's to honor both of my sister and his mom. Miranda Lillian Salvatore and the boys name, we're still trying to find a name." She said. "It's all I could do as I thought of our big sister."

"Miranda would have been so proud of you." Jenna says. "You have someone to love and to be the father of these twins."

Sabrina smiled as she hugged her sister. "Help me find a dress for tonight. Stefan is picking me up early."

Jenna laughed as the sister's left. It's been a long time since the two had a sister day out.
~~~
Sometime that day, Sabrina was fixing her hair when Stefan walked in. "Hey." She turned in and smiled. "Wow."

"Too much?"

"Perfect." He says as he walked over to her and put his hand on her bump.

They shared a look before he kissed her. Sabrina wrapped her arms around his neck causing him to pick her up. He carried her to the table and sat her on it. They both pulled back. "We have to go..."

"Sabrina, Helena isn't herself. She's still drinking human blood." He tells her. "I know you will stress when you see her act different. I think I can take you on a date with you in this beautiful dress and let people see my beautiful pregnant girlfriend."

Sabrina kissed him. "First the kickoff, then a date. I promised Jenna, but if it eases you, we don't have to stay long."

"Deal."

What's next for Sabrina and Stefan?