eleven

Sabrina was shocked when she woke up. Elena was missing and she was dodging Helena's calls. "So why did she freak out and leave?" Sabrina asked as Stefan walked over to her with a photo and should it to her. "Oh."

"Yeah."

"I think that it would have been best if you guys told her sooner that she looks like Katherine." She said. "Is this why..."

"No." Stefan said as he sat down beside her. "There was a reason why I came back. That night, I saved Elena as her mother was already dead and her father was the one alive, but he wanted me to save Elena."

"That sounds like Grayson." Sabrina said as she looked at her hands. "So Miranda didn't have a chance."

"No. She was already gone when I got to the car." Stefan tells her. "I came back for Elena, but when I saw you, I changed my mind and went to you. I just wasn't expecting Helena and Damon to follow me."

Sabrina sighed. "I'm going to go on the limb here and ask." She said. "How is it possible for her to look like Katherine?"

"She's a Gilbert. Katherine was a Pierce." Helena said as she walked in. "She was adopted."

Sabrina looked at Stefan shocked. She didn't know nothing, then again, her and Elena were closer and told one another secrets. She couldn't have known because she could never lie to her niece. Sabrina sighed as Stefan held her hand. "What's going to happen now?"

"I'm going to wait for Elena, since Bonnie is still learning. You and Stefan can do what ever." Helena says. "I'm taking the responsibility my self."

Stefan stood up with Sabrina. "I think this is just to much for me right now." She said as she looked at Stefan. "I need to get somethings for the baby and I'm going to talk to Jenna about why she kept it quiet about the adoption. I'm going to search for answers."

"Don't stress out over this." Stefan tells her as they walked out. "Don't need anything happening to the baby."

Sabrina looked at him smiling and hugged him. She was grateful to have him in her life. Helena watched the two leave and knew, Stefan was actually in love with Sabrina Sommers and her unborn baby too.