nineteen

Sabrina woke up smiling as she felt the babies moving. "You two really know how to get your mommy awake." She says as she raised up in bed. Her mind was on Helena. Stefan told her that she's been drinking human blood. Which is very concerning.

"Good morning." Elena says as she sat down beside her aunt. "How are the twins?"

"Kicking." Sabrina replies. "I don't want to go to school, but I have no other choice."

"Nope." Elena says. "I'm there."

"I know." She sighed as she looked out the window. "Are we forgetting something?"

'I've been thinking the same thing."
~~~
At school, the redhead walked with Bonnie. "So you two are expecting twins?" She asked as the redhead nod. "That's amazing news."

"Yep." She says. "Bonnie, is something supposed to happen soon. Like a big event."

"Miss Mystic Falls."

"Oh." Sabrina says. "I...um...I don't know if I want to do this or not. I know my sister signed me up, but..." she sighed. "It's not the same without Miranda and I'm pregnant with twins. The idea of dancing around in circle makes me sick to my stomach."

"Sabrina, are you sure?" Bonnie asked. "I mean your sister would have been proud of you either way."

"I'm still young and there is always next time. Right now, the idea of these twins making me sick during the dance is something I don't want." She says. "I'll see how rehearsal goes first, but I still think I might drop out."

Bonnie smiled. "Go call Stefan."

Sabrina nodded as she walked away to call Stefan. Since finding out about the twins, Stefan has been protective and panics when she calls thinking something is wrong with the twins. Bonnie looked at the redhead as she spoke to Stefan. "Bonnie, I need your help..."

"Sabrina is thinking of dropping out of the Miss Mystic Falls."

"Why?"

"Afraid to get sick."
~~~
At the rehearsal, Sabrina smiled as she danced with Stefan till she ran off from getting dizzy. Stefan ran after her. Helena did the wrong move causing them to stop with the practice. "Sabrina?"

"I'm okay." She says as she looked at Stefan. "I wanted to do this for my sister, but I just can't."

Stefan wiped her tears as he hated seeing her crying. "Baby, you don't have to do this. I know you want to do this for Miranda, but you have to think of you and the twins." Sabrina looked at him. "If you don't want to do this, we can use your dress and go on a fancy date. Something that is more comfortable for you."

"Thanks, Stefan."

Carol walked over to them causing Sabrina to look at her. "Mrs. Lockwood, I would like to drop out. I can't spin around without getting sick."

"That's fine, Sabrina." She says. "Go home and rest."

Sabrina nodded as she left with Stefan. The two shared a look causing him to kiss her. "I love you, Sabrina."

"I love you, Stefan and thanks for tonight." She says. "I can't wait to see what we do tonight."

"How about a maternity photoshoot of us in your dress you had picked out for the pageant tomorrow."  He says.

"I love it."

Sorry it's short and different. I'm trying to make this Sabrina's story not the drama that is going on at this point. Enjoy!