thirteen

At the Salvatore house, Sabrina laid on Stefan's chest sound asleep when the door opened. "Wakey wakey." They heard Damon.

"Get out." Stefan tells him as Sabrina covered her head as she went back to sleep.

"You promised to help find Emily's grimoire." Damon tells him as Stefan held Sabrina.

"I know what I promised." He said as he was making sure Sabrina's naked body was covered still. "Now get out."

Damon nodded as he left. Sabrina came off under the covers and looked at Stefan. Stefan looked at her just for her to kiss him. The redhead laughed as they weren't worried much about that grimoire. They didn't believe that Katherine was in there, but it didn't hurt for Damon to see the truth.
~~~
Sabrina walked in and stopped as she saw Damon cooking in her house. She looked at her sister before walking upstairs. "Sabrina." She stopped and looked at her sister. "How was the appointment?"

"Their thinking I'm having a girl. The baby is hiding what he or she is, so its hard to pin point right now." She tells her as she walked downstairs. "Why is Damon in our kitchen?"

"He offered to cook for us." Jenna said as she went upstairs.

Sabrina walked in and sighed as she had to say something that has been on her mind since he woke them up. "Damon, are you sure that Katherine is in there?" She asked as he looked at her. "I don't want you to get hurt because she was there. I don't want to see my friend get hurt for the love he has for a woman who may have not loved you back. I know Stefan and Helena claims she toyed with them, but your claim is different. You're here with so much hope that she is in there and when you get in to see she's not there. You will be crushed and realize what your brother and sister have been trying to tell you."

Damon watched Sabrina walk away. He had faith in Katherine being in there, but Sabrina made a point. "I know she's in there, Sabrina."

Sabrina didn't say a word as she went upstairs to rest. She wasn't going to let this stress her out. Elena went to say something to her aunt, but stopped to see Damon making her go question him first.
~~~
That night, Stefan sat in Sabrina's room as she was reading. Helena walked in making Stefan speak up. "We're staying out of it." He tells her. "Sabrina started stressing out earlier because she made a point. Even though we saw Katherine go in, what makes us believe that she's still in there or that was just a plot for her to come back out."

"Okay." Helena said. "We found the grimoire and we're going to get it and destroy it."

Stefan nodded as Helena left. Sabrina looked up at him and kissed him. "Thank you."

"This baby is mine too and them involving us to help bring someone that we don't want back is too much for you." He tells her. "Let's just lay here and do nothing."

"I like the sound of that." Sabrina said as she got comfortable again. This was all she wanted in this moment. Her and Stefan.