seven

Sabrina woke up with a plan that she was going to see how things are with Vicki. She knows that Stefan feels guilty for what happened to Vicki. The redhead laid out a costume that she had been working on and smiled as she walked out. She pulled her phone out and text Stefan about showing up.

"Are you heading over there?"

"Yep." Sabrina says. "I'm not scared of Stefan and him helping Vicki along with Helena is a good thing."

Elena knew that Sabrina could never be scared of anyone because of the person she is. Sabrina is too supportive of things and that includes vampires.
~~~
The two arrived at the Salvatore house. Sabrina got out as Elena marched in making her shake her head. She followed her and bumped into Damon. "Whoa." He said. "Are you okay?"

"Am I hearing correctly that you are asking if I am okay?" Damon rolled his eyes making Sabrina smile. "Yes, Damon. I'm fine, but is Stefan here?"

"In there."

Sabrina nodded and walked in to the living room and smiled at Stefan. "Hi." She said getting his attention.

"Hey." He said as he walked away with Sabrina. "Are you here for the same reason as Elena?"

"At first yes, but I thought that you would want to spend time together, but I can tell that you are busy..."

"Sabrina, I would love to spend time with you. I'll see if Helena has this and we can go."

"Okay because where we are going is to the hospital to see the baby."

Stefan looked at Sabrina and smiled as he has been wanting to go. Sabrina smiled as she walked out waiting for him. She was a little nervous, but when he walked out. "Ready?" He asked as she nodded.
~~~
Stefan and Sabrina sat waiting in the exam room. "Nervous?" He asked.

"Yeah." She said. "This will be a reality for you, Stefan."

"I've told you before that I am not leaving your side."

Sabrina smiled as her doctor walked in. Stefan kissed Sabrina's head as she laid back and the cold gel touched her stomach. Sabrina shivered, but Stefan laughed. "Hush." She tells him.

On the screen, Stefan smiled as he saw the baby. He was going to be a father to this baby. Sabrina looked at Stefan and smiled with tears in her eyes as she thought that he would leave, but just seeing the look on his face said it all. He was staying.

After they were finished, Stefan looked at Sabrina. "How do you feel if I was the father?"

"I would love that." She says.
~~~
Sabrina was dressed for Halloween, but she knew something was going to happen. She heard Elena getting Jeremy and smiled as she walked out the door hoping to see Stefan there. She felt Elena link her arm with hers as they walked. "Stefan wants to be the father of the baby."

"Are you sure..."

"Elena, I'm sure." She said. "I trust him."

Elena nodded knowing that Sabrina won't change her mind. Sabrina walked in and saw everyone dancing making her smile. She saw Caroline and Bonnie before a tap caught her attention. She turned to see Stefan and smiled. "Hey."

"Cute.'

"Hush."

Stefan chuckled. "Vicki is here, but I need you to stay away so nothing won't happen to you or the baby." She nodded. "Okay."

"Stefan, she went out back." Helena says as she walked by with Elena.

Sabrina knew her coming to this dance may be cut short, but she was going to talk to Caroline and Bonnie before she left.
~~~
Sabrina stood in Stefan's arms as Elena looked at them. "I can't see him like this. Can any of you compel him?"

"We can't as we don't feed off humans."

"I can."

Sabrina looked at Damon and back at Stefan. Elena told Damon what to say. Helena looked at her twin and his girlfriend. "Sabrina." She looked at Helena. "Thank you for allowing Stefan to be the father."

"That was up to him." Sabrina said as she looked up at Stefan. "When he said that he wanted too, I wasn't going to deny that."

Stefan kissed her as Damon walked out. "Its done."

"Thank you." Elena looked at Helena.

"Stefan, you can go. I can't be out here watching this." Sabrina said.

"I'll see you later."

Sabrina smiled as she walked in knowing that Elena was breaking Helena's heart and Sabrina wasn't able to stand there and listen to that. She walked upstairs and laid on her bed as she heard Elena and sighed. She'll see the good in them soon.