seventeen

Filter Chapter

A stormy day didn't really bother Sabrina much. Well, that besides her sleeping a lot and not because of the pregnancy, but the rain always made the redhead sleepy. "Sabina, do you need anything?"

"No." She says. "What can I do to help?"

"Check the windows." Elena says. "Then take it easy."

Sabrina smiled as she went to do just that. She looked out the windows and smiled as she couldn't wait for tomorrow. Her and Stefan gets to see what the baby's gender is. She heard Jeremy and smiled at them. The redhead grabbed her phone and dialed Stefan's number. "Hey, I was wondering if you were still taking me to the appointment."

"Sabrina, I wouldn't miss it for the world to see how big our little girl has gotten."

"I love you, Stefan."

"I love you, Sabrina."
~~~
The next day, Sabrina smiled as she walked into the hospital for her appointment with Stefan. "Have you settle for a crib for your room?" Stefan asked as she walked in the ob office.

"Yeah." She says. "I have it ordered and it's on it's way."

Stefan put his arms around her and walked her over to the seats. Sabrina smiled as they sat down and cuddled up as they waited for Sabrina's name to be called. The redhead thought of something and looked at him. "Question?"

"Hit me."

"What would you like to have? I mean, I know it's a girl, but...""

"I would love it if you had twins. That way it wouldn't be that big of a decision, but we've only saw one." He tells her.

"Could be hiding the other one. Like being protective."

Stefan laughed as he kissed her. "Sabrina Sommers?"

"Let's go see what we're having." He says against her lips.

Sabrina nodded a the two walked behind the nurse. Stefan grabbed her hand as he was extremely excited to see what his child was going to be. Sabrina looked at him smiling. "The doctor will be in here in a minute."

The redhead nodded as she laid on the bed. Stefan looked at her as a million thoughts came to mind. "Don't say it." She tells him. "You owe me after this for that kiss."

Stefan laughed as he held her hand as the doctor walked in. "Miss. Sommers, ready to see how the baby is?"

"Yes." She looked at Stefan smiling. "We are."

She flinched at the gel causing Stefan to laugh. She looked at him as he kissed her head. Not saying a word, Sabrina smiled as they saw the baby, well, babies. "Twins?"

"That's crazy." The doctor says. "The little girl was blocking her brother."

Sabrina looked at Stefan. "A boy and a girl." She says.

"Their going to be perfect. Just like their mother."

"And their father." Sabrina says as she looked back at the screen.

Stefan kissed Sabrina's head. "Thank you for giving me a blessing." He tells her.

"I can't wait to announce the twins." She said as the doctor handed her ultrasound and walked out of the room to get her next appointment going. "First, I want you."

"Let's go home."