Chapter 13: 'Come here'

Draco:

I walk in the common room to find Maeve had the same idea. Everyone else is gone, and she's alone catching up on her homework. NEWTS classes are honestly tough.

"Aren't you going to Hogsmeade?" I speak loudly.

Her head remains buried on her book.

"Nope." She replies with a sigh.

"Why?"

She looks up now, a little fed up with the questions.

"Because, I have too much studying to do"

I lock my eyes on her, as hers go back to the book. I stand there, leaning against the wall and look at her eyes move systematically across the page, her lips mouthing the words she reads. She looks back up.

"What?" Her voice a bit gentler.

I smile and shake my head.

I get closer to slide my finger on the edge of her book and with a fast movement, I grab it and close it. She smirks in disbelief. I am a lot taller than her as she's sitting down close to me. I take my index and middle fingers and raise her chin higher, with my other hand I move her hair to the back, letting my fingers run through it. I look at her intently and I can see her cheeks get peachy.

"You look pretty when you are studying" I whisper.

She smiles and stands up placing her hand on my chest for support.

I get my lips close to hers and kiss her, once. Twice. Three time. I smell honey. I run down to her neck, my lips on her skin, taking in the warmth.

I look to the side to check the common room, it's still empty. I can feel her swallow. I place my hand on her thigh and slightly lift it to my side, running my hands over her bare leg. My other hand leaves her back and reaches under her skirt on the other side. I brush her inner thigh with my knuckles and as I go higher my finger tips find the fabric of her underwear. I move it slightly to the side.

She grabs my arm tightly.

I kiss her deeply as I let my fingers play with her. I thrust my tongue into her mouth as my fingers slide inside her smoothly. She gives out a quiet moan. I look around us quickly, no one is here. I let my fingers play inside her for a moment. Her warmth filling me.

I let her go, my hands off of her now.

"Wanna come with me?" 

"Yes" She breathes.

I observe as she collects her things. She follows me as we walk to my room, open the door and take one last look behind us.

I grab her things from her and throw them to the floor, as soon as we enter. I snatch her wrist and push her towards me. Hard. I wrap her hair in my hands and kiss her. Ravenously, in need of her. I remove her jumper. Unbutton her shirt once more, dying to see her, to have her. She is wearing a light pink laced bra. I can see her nipples faded under it. I take my hand to her breast and squeeze lightly, my lips still firm on hers. She is panting now.

I can't get enough of her with just my hands. I taste her, truly feel her, everywhere. I sense myself get hard and see her hand moving towards my pants. I kiss her harder. Her hand is now on me and I flinch at the touch.

I leave her lips, grab her cheeks with one hand and shake her slightly to make her look at me. She looks up with her doe eyes.

"I wanna taste you". I murmur breathing heavily.

My hand reaches down at her skirt and unbuttons it. I let it fall to the floor. I stand and look at her. Her skin naked and velvety. Her black high socks are still on. I bend down on my knees and remove them slowly looking up at her seriously.