Chapter 39: Innocence

Maeve:

Maeve:

I sigh as he lets go of me, kissing the top of my head.

"I think that's enough practicing for today" I am relieved at his words.

I turn from him and walk to the couch, letting myself fall on it. I bend my head backwards and close my eyes. I feel him sitting next to me. He puts his hand on my lap. I turn.

"How is your cabinet going?"

"Don't worry about it" I am annoyed at his secrecy around his task.

I have told him everything about what I have to do and let him help me with my plans.

"Why are you so determined to keep me out of it?" I insist.

"Because I don't want you to have anything to do with it. The least you know, the better"

He speaks as he throws his head back to rest it.

I turn my body to face him, pulling one leg up on the couch.

"Fine"

"The cabinet is going well. I am buying time" He admits, looking at me.

"What do you mean?"

"I need you to get that memory first" He continues.

A sense of responsibility starts growing in me. I am slowing him down.

"I'm sorry" I mumble.

He straightens up.

"For?" His eyebrows furrow in question.

"I'm getting in your way"

I look down at my hands, playing childishly on my lap. He takes them into his.

"We doing it together, you are not getting in my way" He smiles.

He comes to me, his hand on the back of the couch, lazily playing with my hair. I look up.

"Why haven't you asked me about Pansy?"

"Why would I ask?" I ask, slightly taken aback, I speak a little too quickly.

He bites his lips with a painful look.

"Doesn't it bother you?"

"It does... But I know why you are doing it" I go on.

"Good"

He whispers so lightly, leaning closer to me, his hand on my cheek.

"I missed you"

"You saw me yesterday" I smirk.

"Not in that way" he continues, getting closer, planting his lips on mine.

I lean backwards, but he grabs me and sits me on top of him, his lips still on me.

"Take this off" He speaks tugging at my brown jumper.

I pull it off. My shirt is crumpled underneath, his eyes roll in impatience. He licks his lips and smirks.

"And this."

I unbutton my shirt, his eyes fixated on my hands. As finally do my last button I let the shirt rest on me, still closed. He narrows his eyes and with a quick surprised glance at me he uses the back of his hand to open the shirt.

His smirk enhances. He shakes his head but grabs my neck and lowers me to kiss him.

I wore the green set I found this morning, almost like a game, kind of hoping for this to happen.

"Did you plan this?" He asks amused, realising this set is way too sexy to wear on a normal occasion.

"Maybe" My mouth curls to the side.

"Oh well, look at me falling for your games"

He grins, reaching to kiss me but I pull myself from him and stand, him watching me entertained.

I unbutton my high waist jeans, slowly. Keeping my eyes on him I start pulling them down my legs. I bend and remove them completely revealing the second half of my lingerie.

I stand for a moment, shirt only half revealing underneath. I walk back to him and sit back on his lap.

"You are not as innocent as you look, are you?"

He speaks quietly. Grabbing my hips. I feel him get harder under me. 

"Try me" I speak back.

At that he grabs me, pulls me to him and kisses me, thirstily. I find his pants and unbutton them. His hand reaching in front of me, slipping inside my underwear.

I moan, my lips still on him. He doesn't linger, sliding his finger inside me. I open my mouth silencing another moan.

I hold onto him as his fingers move inside me, deeper every time. I close my eyes as his other hand finds my breast, kissing my chest, pulling down  fabric of my bra with one gentle move. I can feel his breathing on me, his wet tongue tracing me. His lips move down, sucking my skin, leaving, red patches allover me, marking his territory.

His hand stops inside me. Our eyes meet, my mouth is slightly open, I close it and gulp. He moves slower inside me.

"You are so wet baby".

I breath in deeply and place my hand on his shoulder, my head slightly backwards.

I let out a soft moan.

His hand reaches the back of my head, pulling me closer to him. His forehead on mine. Our breathing syncing. My hand rested on his chest, moving up and down with it.

"You make me wanna fuck you, so badly"

His head moves to my neck, leaving damp kisses on it. My chest raises. I lift myself slightly as a rush of pleasure goes through me. My legs quiver lightly. His hand reaches deeper, making me orgasm in his arms. My head spinning from my heavy breathing, my mouth dry. I close it and open my eyes to look at him. He looks serious, focused.

He pulls his hand out from inside my underwear, looking into my eyes intently.

I bring my hands to his pants but he stops me.

"We can't"

He then pulls a flock of hair behind my ear and moves under me to stand. I get off of him. I search for his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I mutter.

He gets close.

"Maeve, nothing's wrong."

He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"As badly as I want to... and trust me, I want to, we can't. Not here."

I can't stop an intake of breath at his words. He bends down to grab my clothes, he hands them to me. He kisses my forehead as I take them.

"I have to go, I have practice in fifteen minutes".