Chapter 44: Her

Draco:

Her eyes stare back at me. I only wish she could see the same thing I see in hers. Cunning beyond reach, So pure and gentle, but strong, in so many ways. Mesmerisingly beautiful.

I dig deeper in her iris, the shades of blue creating streams belonging to the sea. I look down at her lips, plum and scarlet. Her skin pale, cheeks blushed. Her hair. I could get lost in her hair. Golden strands falling perfectly on her shoulders. Millions of colours of sun kissed wheat.

I take her in, my eyes hungry.

I touch her cheek, warm under my cold palms. She smiles.

"What?" She whispers in a silent chuckle.

I lean myself closer to her. I kiss her slowly, tasting her. Completely immersed.

I am mad for her.

My hands too eager. Not able to decide which part of her to feel. I lift her slightly. I walk to the bookshelf right behind us. I let her down and support myself on it, grabbing hard at the edge of the shelf. A hand selfishly around her. I kiss her hardly now. I kiss her in completely obsessive need.

She whimpers at my aggression. I can't slow down. I can't let her go. I don't want to let go.

Because I can't breathe when she's not here. I can't think, find sense.

I want her to be mine.

I have fallen for her. For the way she makes me feel. For what I am around her.

I feel her moan in my mouth. Her gentle hands on me, grabbing the shirt on my arm. I lower my hand to lift her skirt. Her breathing falters. I let go. Our bodies still touching. My eyes shifting on hers.

She's out of breath. Our chests in sync. I push the jumper off of her shoulders. It hits the floor with a soft thump. My hands travel up to her shirt, not taking my eyes off of hers as I unbutton her. My hands making way inside her shirt, hurrying to her bare waits. I need to feel her.

"I need you"

My thoughts now running through my mouth.

I kiss her before she can say anything back. I pick her up. Her legs and arms around me. I feel protective, I need to know she is only mine. I need to mark her as mine to own.

"You belong to me."

Her moans make me crave her more than I thought possible.

I hold her, my hands traveling up and down her back as I sit her down on the table. I, standing between her legs. Our moans creating a simultaneous chorus of lust.

I feel her spine, slipping my hand under the back of her bra. I untie it. I use both hands to feel her better now. Take more of her in. Every inch. Obsessed with her skin.

I feel her lips reaching to my neck. I let her. Her kisses turn into sucking and biting. Giving way to her gentle passion.

My hands ridding her of all the unnecessary fabric. I pull her shirt off. Her bra. I hold her close to me. I feel her against my chest, hers completely naked. I kiss her shoulders, trembling under me. She's so insecure, it makes me smile.

"You are perfect"

I whisper as she pushes her chest agains me. I grab her shoulders and pull her back, exposing her. I stare into her eyes.

"You are."

I dive for her lips, lowering my head slightly to be level with her. Her hands on me. My heart pounding.

I feel her fingers unbuttoning me. I help her.

I let my hands slide to her thighs. Her thigh-high socks covering her delicious skin. I lower them slightly, finding more of her to touch, then travel back up. Higher under her skirt. I rest my hand below her hips. I grab her, she squirms. I let go and pull her underwear off of her.

My shirt resting open on me, her hand touches my skin, over my scars.

Her lips tracing my chest.

She lowers her hands to my belt. I stand still, letting her unbuckle it, watching her eyes narrow. I smile at her struggle on me. My fingers pulling a strand of hair behind her ear.

She looks up at me, letting my pants fall to the ground. I bring my fingers to my mouth and wet them. Her eyes stare back at me as she parts her lips. I pull out and lower them. I kiss her.

My tongue and fingers entering her simultaneously. She lets out a cry, grabbing hard at my arm. She feels tight, a taste of her warmth.

I work on her slowly, I want to be gentle.  Her lashes flickering. I can feel her body tensed, muscles tight. Her hand hesitantly drawing down my abdomen, lowering carefully. She stops at my boxers to breathe, but regains movement, letting her hand feel me over the fabric.

I push deeper in her, making her hand move more confidently. I draw my lips back, letting my head back. Her kissing shifting to my neck, as her fingers linger on the hem of my boxers. We both stop moving for a second. Our breathing the only sound. Then her kissing resumes, her hand nervous on me. I breath in hard at her touch, feeling her grabbing me.

"Draco" She moans.

I push my fingers in her. Hearing her saying my name is blissful.

Her hand leaves my chest, now pulling my boxers down. She moans again. I let my fingers out of her slowly and let her guide us completely. She places a hand behind my back, pushing me closer. I follow. She leans to me, guiding me inside her.

Her hand grabs my sides tightly. I hold her, an arm around her shoulders, pulling her chest onto mine, The other around her waist, keeping her still. I let myself inside her, deeper. I keep her still as she tries to move. Her head turns up to look at me. I look back, finding the universe in those eyes.

I kiss her. Kiss her hard, then slowly, then allover. I let her sweet smell capture me.

I allow myself to be hers. I follow her touch, dying for the way she feels.

Her hands are the sweetest thing on my body, her nails digging. She can't hurt me.

I loose myself in her. My mind cleared. Only her in it.

As her moans get louder, I move my hand to her neck. Her lips part, no sound coming out of them now, but her eyes narrow in pleasure. Her bare chest raising and falling frantically.

"Oh baby" My voice coming out of its own accord.

She leans back, both her hands supporting her.

My hand travels up between her breast. My gaze meet her mark on her pale skin. I close my eyes as I push harder inside her.

Then, as it never happened before, I feel her legs quiver, as I feel myself close to release. Her eyebrows furrow and with one last gasp we both cum together.

I pull her back to me, a hand behind her back.

I let her head rest on my chest.

I keep her tightly. I don't want to let her go. I embrace her. Her arms around me. Our sweat mixing, making us stick to each other.

Both feverish. Our breathing, heavy.

I love her.