Chapter 11: Wet

Maeve:

I am out of breath from the rush this caused. I am trembling, still shaking madly. It was fun but now all I want is some dry clothes. I start walking towards the trees to find a spot where I can change. As I am walking away from the clearing, into the darkening forest, I feel a hand pull me from behind a tree. Draco. He hands me a towel. I take it swiftly.

"Thanks". He looks at me and says nothing.

With the towel wrapped around me he pulls his hand around my waist and accompanies me closer to him. He places his hands above my shoulders on the tree. Suddenly the cold I am feeling vanishes, leaving me flushed and hot as my pulse fastens. Without a word he starts to slowly kiss my lips. He picks up speed, kissing me desperately, strongly. I don't mind the pressure but it takes my breath away, quite literally. I push him gently away for a gasp of air. I find his eyes, they are worried.

"Are you okay?" he breathes.

"I am"

I pull myself up to his lips and open them to let my tongue slip in his mouth. At that he grabs me even tighter. I close my eyes and throw my head back as he kisses my neck, down under my ear, to my collar bone, leaving pecks on every inch of my skin. As he traces his lips over my neck I can feel him sucking at my skin. He leaves my neck and come back to my lips. He takes his hand and cups my face, moving his thumb up and down my cheek. He detaches his lips from mine and looks into my eyes as his hand drift down to my belly button, through the fabric of my shirt. He finds the hem of it and lifts it up. He draws circles on my stomach with his knuckles. He slides up to find my bra. He touches me gently as his stare goes back to my lips. He leans once again to kiss me and bite my lips as his hand masters over my bare skin. He stops abruptly. I open my eyes and see him glancing over the tree to check on the rest on the group. I can hear them giggling and changing in the distance.

He turns his head back and without warning he plunges for my neck, making me close my eyes in pleasure. I place my hands over his back and neck feeling his hair. His hand is now wandering down under my skirt. He trails it slowly between my thighs and slightly brushes at my core. He freezes as he meets my underwear. His lips leave my neck as he looks back at me.

"Do you want me to stop?" He moans.

I shake my head, taking in a deep breathe.

I can feel his eyes on me as he pulls the wet fabric to one side. His hand is icy and as he rubs his fingers on me, shivers travel down my spine. I can feel him harden over me. His breathing deepens.

"Look at me" he orders.

I open my eyes at him and suddenly feel his finger sly inside me. My head shoots back and my eyes close instinctively.

"I said look at me"

His hands now on the back of my head, his fingers in my wet hair.

I moan struggling to open my eyes.

Draco:

I grab her as she closes her eyes.

"I said look at me" I whisper, she looks back at me with pleasure in her eyes.

Her lips swollen, her eyes red and her wet hair smelling of flowers. She is damp and trembling as we are standing here, in the cold darkness. I hold her closer.

"Draco— " I hear her moan.

My name in her lips feels different. Her moaning my name makes me thrust my fingers deeper in her, causing her to flinch.

"I want you so badly" My lips move as I find hers again.

My hand moves from her hair to her back, I grab her hard and slightly raise her from the forest floor to place her over the higher roots of the tree. This way she is almost at my eye level and my hand inside her can reach deeper.

I can feel her wetness drip down my fingers as she moans silently in my ear. I kiss her sweetly damp neck. I take in her smell. Her wet clothes leaving marks on my own dry shirt. I can feel her getting tighter, sense coming undone. Her hand leaves my back, finding my arm reaching under her skirt. She squeezes it and lets out one of the softest moans "Oh Draco — " calling my name as she orgasms.

I move my hand out of her slowly, her wetness allover my fingers.

Maeve:

I stand there, him observing me.

"You are very pretty. Did you know?"

My mouth closes at my words. He smirks at my reaction, at my inability to respond. 

He leans closer once again, diving for my lips, his eyes close, but a voice makes him stop.

"Maeve!" I hear Aria calling me from afar.

My heart jolts. "I'm changing, be there in a sec" I try to say loud enough for her to hear, but not daring to shout in case anyone heard, up from inside the castle.

"Put this on" 

Draco hands me a white shirt of his that he brought with him. I notice a tiny green snake embroiled on the collar.

"Thanks" 

But before I can finish speaking he slips away from behind the tree, leaving me there alone. My eyes fixed on him as he walks deeper in the forest, trying to reappear at the clearing unnoticed. 

-

Author's Note: 

If you have read until here, that's great. You have no idea what it means to me. 

Things will now start escalating between Draco and Maeve.  From this moment on things also start to get a little darker. 

Enjoy you reading! 

C.B. x