Chapter 34: Touch me

Draco:

I raise back up to her, caressing her flushed cheek as she opens her eyes. I stand, ridding me of all clothing denying me of her. She pulls herself up with her elbows, watching my hand as I lower my boxers. Her eyes flutter imperceptibly at the sight of me. She breathes in as I lower myself onto her, one hand over her head, the other between her legs. I can feel her wetness dripping. I take my fingers out of her and take them in my mouth, I savour her.

My dick pushing against her, hard for her.

"Draco" She moans.

I lower my hand once more, this time on myself. Her eyes close, lips parted.

I push myself slowly inside her. Her head shoots back.

"You feel so good" I breath.

I kiss her, her hands on my back, nails digging in my skin. Her mouth is slightly open, panting for air at every thrust.

I look at her and feel my heart clenching, something I have never felt before, I can't stop looking at her. I look at her lips, her neck, her breast. I want all of her.

I push in her forcefully. She winces and grabs my arm. I slow down.

"Maeve"

"Don't stop" She moans.

I lower myself to kiss her. I grab her cheek and turn her head to the side. I suck at her neck. I can't get enough of her, the way she tastes under my lips. The way she feels on me, the warmth of her fills me.

She moves under me, her legs raised on either side of my body. I sit myself up, grabbing her and turning her around. She gasps as I pull her up, onto her knees her back on me, I feel her breast, my hand feeling her belly, traveling down her body. Then up again, holding onto her neck. I feel her breathing becoming struggled. 

Her swollen lips close as she gulps. I kiss her neck, my hands feeling her breast. She chokes a moan.

I get close to her ear.

"I want to hear you beg my name."

"Draco" She breathes in complete ecstasy.

"Good girl" I murmur bending her over.

My hand gripped at her waist, I push myself inside her again. I slowly enter her but her moans quicken as I go harder. I grab at her hair, making her back arch until I feel her walls tighten, her dripping for me as she orgasms. Her legs quiver slightly as she relaxes her body.

I turn her over again, laying on the sheets, her hands on herself. I kiss her belly and lower myself to her.
I place a hand under her raised back and hold her tightly as I thrust in deeper. But I too start to feel a first rush of heat. Her eyes open to look at me.

"Touch me" She mumbles, lust speaking for her.

"Maeve" I moan in her mouth. I grab her hand and pull it above her head, pinning it down with force. My other hand holding her breast now.

A second wave of heat teases me to cum. I kiss her neck but as my name coming from her lips, in a sweet moan, makes me release myself in her.

My lips still on her, I stay still for a moment before shifting myself beside her.

Our breathing goes back to normal after a few moments silence, I turn to her, pulling a blanket over her. It makes me smile how she just did all that, but is still insecure for me to see her.

I lean to kiss her cheek . I stare in her eyes as she blinks rapidly, sit up to grab my shirt from the end of the bed. I help her sit up and put the shirt on her. She's looks so small in it. I move her hair out of the collar and kiss her forehead.

I lie back down, pulling a cover over me.
She's still sitting, looking at me with a fearful expression. Her hair slightly messy.

I look up at her with a gentle smile. She's confused, I'm confused.

"It's late, think I should-" She starts

"Stay. The night." I stutter.

She attempts a smile but it turns to concern. I sit up and take her hand.

"I wanna be with you" I mumble

I kiss her cheek and lie back down, gently pulling her down by the arm. She falls on me, head on my bare chest. I lower my chin to kiss her head, playing with her hair as she sighs quietly.

She turns over on mu chest, slightly raised by her arms. Ilook up at her.

"Draco... this, us." She closes her eyes and reopens them.

"What's gonna happen now?"

"Maeve it's-" I start in a regretting tone, not really knowing what to say.

"Don't tell me it's not easy or dangerous, please. I am sick of people telling me to be careful, to stay safe." She blurts out.

"But it is" I sigh.

"I am in more danger alone, without you"

"I don't care how complicated this gets, I still want you." She pauses

She closes her eyes, voice slowing down as she speaks.

I reach a hand to her neck, feel her hair in my hands, roll them around my fingers.

We are still very close.

"Kiss me" I mouth.

As her lips meet mine, that feeling of aching heart resurfaces. I don't want to let her go. I have always been too blinded by her, and when we were together I never really stopped to kiss her slowly, to talk, to get to know her better, deeply.

I do want her. I need the way she makes me feel, a feeling of safety I could never give her back.

"Maeve" I look at her in the eyes, she stares back.

"It's not that easy."

"I don't want easy."

I smile weakly.

"Please Draco, ugh, stop pretending this is doing us any good, staying apart. You need my help and I need yours." She insists, her face furrowed.

"I will help you get that memory..."

He pauses, looking conflicted.

"Maeve, if we are gonna make this work, we need to be more than careful. We can't be seen together, we can't meet, look at each other. We have to act like complete strangers in front of people." I close my eyes.

She lowers herself to my lips again and kisses me.

Her body lowers to rest on mine, once again. I caress her hair as I stare up at the top of the bed.

It's a risk which I can't afford but she's right. I can't stay away from her and it's killing us both.

-

For the first time, I find myself talking to her, laughing together, talking about everything and nothing. It feels good, it feels right to hold her and make her smile.

"Maeve" I call her. She's drawing circles on my chest with her finger.

"Mm" She looks up at me.

"Happy birthday"