Chapter 3: Monday blues

Rarity pov

Laying in my bed, resting my head on a satin pillow. I tossed and turned, hearing the annoying beep of my alarm clock. Not wanting to leave the warmth from my light blue bed.

I stretched out all of my limbs. Slamming my hand on the button, finally it stopped. Instantly grabbing my brush, I combed my straight silky purple hair.

First I punched all of my daily hygiene in the face. Afterwards taking all of my beauty products into account.

 Then I curled all of my hair into bouncy loops. As I looked in the mirror everything about me felt perfect and pretty except for one thing. I couldn't place it together. I didn't know what it exactly was. But it bothered me. Not looking in the mirror for so long I rushed out of my house.

 Not bothering to grab breakfast. I ate a lot yesterday......

Instead of going in my casual limo. My butler would usually take me and Sweetie Belle off to school. But today I decided to walk, it would be pretty good exercise. From a plentiful meal last night, my body could stand to burn off the extra calories.

As I walked to Canterlot High, I saw the beautiful trees and how the light cascaded off of the green leaves. The beautiful sound of the birds chirping. Or the little squirrels that ran around collecting acorns and nuts. Some of them even collected various items.

 Which i found quite interesting. As I got closer to the school, I happened to notice Sunset Shimmer with Fluttershy petting a dog.

 A husky precise.

Walking in their direction I gave them a hello.

"Hey Rarity" sunset said after petting the dog.

Fluttershy kindly returned the wave, as she seemed rather distracted by the dog.

"We should get to advisory Fluttershy, it starts in about 10 minutes." Sunset suggested.

"You guys can go on without me. I won't be late."she said calmly.

"Are you sure fluttershy? 9 minutes now." Sunset pressed.

"Mhmm ill just have to rush to class." she said, giving a sweet pleasant smile.

As me and sunset walked into the building, she sparked up a conversation.

"So." she dragged out. "How is your diet going?" she said while firmly holding her magical book in her hand.

"Ahhh, it's taking longer than i expected to be honest. I watched a musical last night about a knight and princess, both of them died and it got me all choked up. 

So i ate a lot of ice cream. And before that I ordered pizza when Pinkie came over. This diet is a failed attempt gahh!" I whined.

"Well when do you have to take the photos?" sunset asked in a pretty curious temperament.

"Two weeks," I answered plainly.

"Well you still have time."she gave me a fist bump encouraging me, accompanied with a tender smile. "You got this."

As we walked through the hall together Fluttershy zoomed by, rushing to get to advisory.

"She wasn't kidding when she said she wouldn't be late." sunset made a funny remark.

As we saw Fluttershy run from up ahead, there we saw applejack too. Fluttershy stumbled into her. Knocking out the Apple that Applejack was holding firmly in her hand.