Chapter 27: Clouded Skys

RARITY POV

My mothers words never left my head. Something that went on the lines of "End it"when I was in her house, that very faithless day, she would give me an off stare. That cut a bit too deep into my soul.

She despised the fact that I kissed a girl. I wish I could say there is nothing she could do about it. Even with her mere threats, I just wouldn't dare step back home.

I could just walk away. But just one, small, tiny thing holding me back. It was rather the disappointment she held towards me.

The Judgment, the harsh thoughts on what she thought of me. Did she tell dad? That was beyond my knowledge. How was I to know?

Glazing back over to the girl with shell pink hair, I put back on a smile. Maybe she could tell I was off when she put her hand onto my shoulder.

"Everything okay" Her temperament, soft spoken and gentle.

"Y-yes"I forced out with a stutter.

Quickly I walked from out of Shy's presence, escaping into the girls bathroom in hopes AJ wouldn't step foot in. There I saw me, myself in the reflection.

My eyebrows curved in an upwards motion, just as I said to myself.

"I used to be so confident, bold, tight and unshaken. What has happened to me?" I said to myself.

As I looked back into the mirror I stared at my arms and the flesh that wrapped firmly around my arms and bones. And the meat the hug loosely from my neck.

"You won't ever lose the weight will you? You're not even good enough for yourself. Not your mother, not even Apple." it was as if my own reflection spoke to me. Until once again my thoughts were interrupted by a fired hair girl.

She had the word concern written all over her. But she decided not to come close. Stay far away rather. Though her necklace, there was not even a trace of it on her.

"Rarity?" My name left her mouth, her tone maybe weaker than usual. Not sick, maybe just, subdued. Pity for me?

"I ran into Fluttershy just now. She said you didn't look so well. I figured you might have come in here." she paused with hesitation. Yet it seemed she questioned herself.

Would she finish her sentence? "Are....Are you okay?" she asked me.

Looking back towards the mirror, Not glancing back to her. I looked in my purple purse and grabbed some pills from my pouch and tossed them in my mouth.

"Rarity?" Sunset then walked over. Glancing at her chest for signs of her necklace, i guess she left it home.

Still uncomfortable with her being close. I glared, only looking at her from the corner of my eyes. Not once turning my head.

"What is that you're taking?" She asked, maybe as if she were scared for me.

Not even swallowing with water, more so the saliva that I let build up in my mouth. I gulped it down.

I looked back in the mirror. Hoping the medicine would clear away all of the extra weight. "Wonder will that work for you? Rather me?" My reflection quietly spoke.

"Earth to Rarity?" The red head waved her hands in my face. "Are you okay." She asked stepping in front of me. Shaken from my thoughts, finally I looked her clean in the eyes.

"I-i don't kn-.......Yes i'm okay.'' I stammered. "We should get to advisory." I added with a nervous smile.

"Y-Yeah, I guess we should." Sunset agreed, though she didn't look too certain.