chapter 5: Don't go, please

Rarity pov 

"Rarity you d-don't have to....."

"But i do Applejack.... Something in me is telling me to." i stated while once again placing my hand over my heart. " You don't have to suffer alone. I'll always be here Apple..... We're Caramel Apple Girls to the end. Remember?" i said with a warm smile filling my face. 

" I'm gonna go now, I'm on my way. See you then Applejack. Though it might take me a while"

"Okay.." she responded quietly.

"Bye bye."

I then swiped left ending the call. I slipped out of my nightwear and put on my blue dress. One that I made myself. It was pretty mediocre. 

I then took a grey thin belt and wrapped it around my waist. Afterwards putting on a grey jean jacket to accompany it. Slipping into my brown sandals. Grabbing my blue purse that I occasionally carried around. I made sure I had enough money for transportation.

As I snuck out my room and tiptoed down the stairs. I rushed to the door. Before I could walk out I heard the sound of my younger sister.

"Rarity? Where are you going? You're not sleeping? Oooh I'm telling the butler." Sweetie Belle then teased.

"Sweetie Belle listen to me. This is very important. It's about my friend Applejack. She needs me right now okay. Just let me do this." i said in a very hushed voice.

"Fine i won't tell."

Then I rushed out the door. Walking up to the nearest bus stop that would take me to Apple Acres. As I waited for the bus, I thought deeply about Applejack, hoping I wouldn't make her wait for too long. 

Finally after waiting for about thirty minutes. I saw the bus pulling up. I then quickly got on and sat down in the nearest empty seat.

 As I sat on the bus, I strolled through my music section. Listening to one of my favorite songs that me and Applejack were pretty fond of. 

You have me by Countess Coloratura. 

About two hours passed by and finally I saw grassy fields. Indicating that I was close to Apple Acres. Giving the bus driver a goodbye, I got off the bus for a fifteen minute walk.

There was something that made this walk feel so special. Only special during the nighttime. Usually my butler would drive me and my friends to Applejack's place. 

The roof to the car never allowed me to see the stars. The way they shined so beautifully in the night. The white glow they gave off was so bold.

 They shined so gorgeously. Yet you would never want to get too close; it might burn you. Yet the wavering light the stars gave off is so gentle. There are so many up in the pitch black night sky. 

In an odd way the stars always make me think of Applejack and her bright white freckles. The white little dots on her face always made her skin glow. Just like how the small balls of gas glow within the deep night sky.

Soon I saw the barn and house come into my sight. Everything here smelled of nature, so much of it smelled pure.

 Walking up to the door I gave a gentle knock. I waited for a couple of moments until I knocked once more. Finally I heard a small child like voice. Saying the words coming.

Apple Bloom came and opened up the door. Something about the place felt super empty. I couldn't put my finger on it. Almost as if there were a missing piece to the puzzle.