Chapter 30: Sleeping beauty part 1

Rarity pov

"She was lost in the crowd and I couldn't find her." I sighed as I took a sip of black coffee. "She thought I was flirting with some stupid guy. Right after I apologized too." I sighed feeling tears slipping from my eyes.

"I love her so much.." I again spoke, tears slipping from my eyes.

"It's okay, Rarity. It's just a bad time for the both of you right now. Ever take that into consideration?" Adagio pointed out as she got up from the table in search for one of her favorite, yet common drinks. Orange juice.

"What....What do you mean." I asked.

"Correct me if I'm wrong. Not too long Applejacks Grandmother passed away. You're having a really hard time fitting in with the models in this company and you gotta work under pressure." She took a sip directly from the pint of orange juice.

"Well, am I wrong?" Adagio asked, rubbing some of the juice off of her face.

"Well i.." I stuttered but Adagio spoke over me.

"Rarity you can't keep going on like this. If you are not stressed about one thing then you are stressed out about something else." she said, walking up to me as she held my chin. "Listen to me Rare, I want you to just try to take it easy tomorrow. Get some rest. I'm.." she then looked rather embarrassed as she let the next words slip from her mouth.

"I'm starting to become worried...About you." she said as she looked me directly in my eyes. "Can you just take it easy. You make so much money already. You don't even need to attend the next runway." she let go of my chin and instead sat in a chair nesting next to me.

"Why don't you just hang out with me tomorrow? I just get a bad feeling and I,...I don't know why." she said, slightly hugging herself.

"I can't, Me and the girls are supposed to go to the mall tomorrow." I said putting my head down.

She then sighed. "Okay Rarity. Just make sure you take care of yourself. You just look, and seem so sick lately. You...You remind me of Sonata." She then grabbed my hands.

"You're one of the only people I have right now Rarity. I..." she once more looked embarrassed than before. "...I really need you in my life right now." she then mumbled. "Never thought I would say that."

"I never thought you admit that." I slightly joked.

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay guys, this how today's schedule will be organized!" Twilight said with enthusiasm. "Our quote in quote hang out time. As pinkie refers to it, has significantly dropped by 30 percent. That is not good."

She then opened her phone and pulled out a chart. "Do you guys not see the chart. The chart never lies. I understand that we all have personal lives but we really do have to put more effort into each other. Lately our group has just been feeling off and I want to restore it ALL." Twilight spoke at a very quickened pace.

"And going to the mall sounds like a perfect start." Sunset added.

"Okay so here is how today is going to work. We all need a selective set of activities that we can spend together in groups of two. Every hour, we swap partners. For instance, say Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash were spending time together at an arcade. After the sixty minutes are up, then Fluttershy and Rarity will hang out. And since there is an odd amount of us, sometimes you will be in a group of three. To make things easier, let me just give you a chart."