Chapter 17: Kiss?

⚠WARNING!!!! THIS CHAPTER DOES EXPLORE DARKER THEMES. AS IN BODY IMAGE AND ETC. I DO NOT MAKE THIS TO HARM ANYONE. IN THE END, THE MESSAGE IS TO SHOW HOW BAD VALUES CAN AFFECT A PERSON IN A HARMFUL WAY. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE PLEASE LEAVE. HAVE A NICE DAY AND STAY SAFE. FOR THOSE STAYING. ENJOY THE READ. ⚠

3RD person pov

 Dash sat there a bit bored. She thought maybe Rarity and Applejack were possibly over each other. She looked back to Fluttershy, Twilight and Pinkie who were all now ready to go home.

 She figured that she too would give up. Taking one last peep in the binoculars, she stared at them for a few more seconds. 

She saw Rarity caress Applejack's cheek. Hopping in excitement. She got the other girl's attention.

"Guys! Guys! Hurry up, look!" Rainbow squealed as she pointed to the Ferris wheel.

Twilight unconsciously rolled her eyes and lazily looked through the binoculars. To her surprise, she saw Rarity and Applejack holding hands.

 Her jaw couldn't help but drop. She was in total shock knowing that her friend Rainbow Dash was right about those two.

Quickly Fluttershy and Pinkie looked in their binoculars just to see both Rarity and Applejack about to kiss each other. 

Until, click, clack, click!

 The farrise wheel jolted harshly. Causing their lips to miss contacts. This also resulted with Rarity falling out of her seat in the passenger car.

"Are they okay up there?" Fluttershy asked in a concerned temperament.

"Looks like people are trying to fix it now. I'm pretty sure things will be a-okay!" Pinkie said with enthusiasm. Finally she was recovering from her sugar crash.

"I hope so" Twilight said, readjusting her glasses, she then folded her arms.

APPLEJACK POV

"Are you okay sugarcube?" I asked while helping Rarity back into her seat.

"Yes darling." Rarity said while sitting back down. She started to brush off her skirt.

Things felt pretty normal until I recalled that I almost kissed the girl sitting right besides me. Having that realization, quickly I scooted over. 

She thinks I'm beautiful? Madly blushing, I tried to get the thought out of my mind. Breaking the awkward dead silence. I started up a casual conversation.

"So..... umm.... How do you think we are gonn get back down?" I said looking outside of the passenger cart. Trying not to make too much eye contact.

"Err.... um, i... I don't know." Rarity said in a pitchy and nervous voice.

Looking for words to say, I anxiously scratched the back of my head.

"Oh,.. here" Rarity said to me. Handing me the cowgirl hat that she herself handcrafted just for me. Her face was as red as a ripe apple.

Another jolt happened, this time not as harsh. The ferris wheel started to move again. Finally the ride was over. Quickly we both got out of the passenger cart.

Rarity looked over at me and gave me a stiff yet awkward smile. "It's getting late. I should take you home." she said while pressing both of her finger tips together.

"Yeah." I said with a gulp. Henry lead the way to the huge parking lot. After finding the limo, We both got inside. As he started to drive off, I couldn't get what just happened off my mind.