Chapter 18: Inner voice

RARITY POV

(again same warning)

WARNING!!!! THIS CHAPTER DOES EXPLORE DARKER THEMES. AS IN BODY IMAGE AND ETC. I DO NOT MAKE THIS TO HARM ANYONE. IN THE END, THE MESSAGE IS TO SHOW HOW BAD VALUES CAN AFFECT A PERSON IN A HARMFUL WAY. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE PLEASE LEAVE. HAVE A NICE DAY AND STAY SAFE. FOR THOSE STAYING. ENJOY THE READ.

There I sat in Adagios room. Sipping on the straw, though there was no juice left. It could have been around fifteen minutes since Adagio left me in her room. 

Staying in the seat, I looked around at her walls. They were full of posters of bands of all sorts and genres. There was a picture board there too. Full of pictures of her, Sonata and Aria.

She had already customized her room, I never really found much time to. The most I did was decorate my picture board with my six best friends.

I just had the realization they gave her a much bigger dorm than the one i'm currently in.

With a small amount of cotton candy in my stomach, I felt it growl. I guess it wanted an actual meal to consume. But I had already eaten too much. The cotton candy was enough.

Holding my stomach I resisted and fought the urge to eat. Within seconds I heard the door open. Adagio walked in, a busted lip with an annoyed facial expression.

"They shouldn't be bothering you anymore." She said a little worn out, yet satisfied.

Standing up from my seat, I walked over, out of concernment.

"What happened?" I asked. I opened up her refrigerator in search of ice.

"It's not that important Rarity." she said while rolling her eyes. "They won't be a nuisance to you anymore."

I walked up to her with the ice wrapped up. I put it to her sore lip.

"What did they do to you, Adagio?" I was determined to figure it out.

She then sighed. "Persistent much." she said a rather rude remark. I stood there, still motivated to figure out.

Sighing again she answered. "Can we take this to the table?" she said as she looked past me.

"Okay." I nodded my head. She grabbed the ice from my hand. We went over to sit at the table.

"Since you're so curious." she said with a roll of an eye as she shrugged. " We might have gotten into a little fight. Pft they practically jumped me." she said as if she wasn't even phased. "Glare was rather easy to take on until her little two sidekicks jumped in. Glare pinned me down at some point. They only stopped until I threatened them with something."

"What did you threaten them with?" I asked, still trying to suck the remaining bits of juice out of the empty juice box.

She looked at me, raising an eyebrow. She continued speaking as she got up from her chair and reached in her fridge.

"Have you ever heard of the girl Flowerliliys Lullaby?" she asked in a mysterious tone. She then came back and handed me another low calorie juice.

"Hmm..." I thought back. I placed my finger on my chin. "I think I heard of the name before. One of my friends mentioned her and so did Photo Finish."

"Do you know her story?" she asked. Sometimes she is quite hard for me to understand.

"Darling i don't know what you mean." I said while sipping on the juice.