Chapter 10: you're in

RARITY POV

Beep! Beep! I heard my alarm clock go off. So loud it was as if the alarm clock were yelling in my face. Ecstatically clicking the stop button.

 I hopped out of my bed heading straight into the shower room. Then I did my hair, making sure to make my curls extra neat. Putting my diamond pins in the side of my hair, I think I look perfect. I then did my makeup. 

Skipping the casual blue eye shadow. I went for a more natural eye look that would bring out my daring features even more. After that I put on clothes that fit my vibe very tightly. I put on a warping purple suit with tight suit pants that was very fitting.

Afterwards I took my leather purple purse and headed out the door. I was off to my appointment. I know I shouldn't be using the limo that the butler drives but it's the only way I can really be on time. I do not want to mess this up. I

 have to seem as perfect as possible. As I took the car keys out of my purse, I drove off knowing I would be scolded for this later.

I drove to the Equestrian Glam Beauty Industries building. I saw the very unique building shape. I also saw someone waiting outside of the building. 

Her face was familiar. As if I had seen her before. She had caramel blond hair. With lighter shades of yellow sparking through. Her hair texture was full of a tight curl pattern. Similar to pinkie pies. Her skin complexion was a light tan.

 Her eyes glowed a dark pink yet purple hue. Adagio Dazzle. I guess she was applying too.

As I got out of the car I walked to the entrance of the building. Trying not to make contact with the girl that I not too long ago defeated with my magic of friendship.

 Glancing over, I happened to notice that she was still wearing her pendant. The red ruby, though it was clacked, the ruby still had an off glow.

I felt a bit surprised to see her here, I didn't know she would like anything such as modeling. Maybe she needs money. 

Or she could be up to no good. Who would know? Sunset last told me she was living inside of a recreational vehicle. So maybe she does need the money. 

Coming from out of Sunsets world. Maybe she doesn't know how the earth works all of the way. I checked the clock, 9:00am.

Guess I'm on time. I should be seeing?....I took out my phone and looked at the email. In the email there was a list of all of the information that I would need. I should be seeing Mrs.Polomare shortly. 

After about twenty minutes passed by, I finally saw someone opening the entrance with guards placed around her. She looked very timid and shy. 

Her skin was a pail tan and her hair was cyan blue. So were her eyes. She had a red and purple flower placed neatly on the side of her hair.

"Hello, please state your names." Her voice was soft and rather timid.

"Adagio Dazzle." She stated loud and bold.

"And you?" the girl with blue hair turned to me.

"Oh, um Rarity Bell."

"Okay good! You two are on the list. For security purposes we couldn't let you in the building until we were sure you guys were on the printed list. My name is Coco Pommel. Mrs.Polomare couldn't meet with you girls right away because she is busy with staff. It is so great to meet you. You girls are marvelous. You shouldn't have a problem making it into the EGBI. come on in" she said while waving her hand.

As we walked in the building, there were actual diamond statues. Golden carpets and beautiful water fountains. I couldn't help but look around the area.