Chapter 11: mediocre

Rarity pov

Twisting the knob. I opened up the door. As I opened the door, the room was empty. Maybe no one realized that I had left?

"Rarity! You're home!" I heard Sweetie Bell run down the hall, then I saw her run down the stairs as she gave me a hug. I then smiled. "You're in big trouble for taking the limo though." She then looked at me worried.

"I'm not, with good reasoning darling." I said while patting her head.

"How come?" She then looked at me with curiosity.

"Well, I signed up for EGBI. And guess what? " I said with excitement.

"What?" Sweetie Bell said while scratching her head.

"I'M GOING TO BE A MODEL!" I then squealed while prancing around the room. "Do you know how much they pay there?! If I do well underneath their name! I'll get paid as high as 100,000 dollars sweetie bell. Do you know what this means? I can do so much for you, our mom and dad. My friends. I can help and give to many other people while doing the thing that I love the most. Twilight was wrong about them. They were pretty kind to me besides Mrs.polomare. Coco was pretty sweet. I have to start packing my things, Sweetie Bell. I'm temporarily moving out!"

I said with intense happiness.

"Wait, you're leaving." the temperament in her voice changed as her eyebrows frowned. Her smile turned upside down. "When will I get to see you again?" Sweetie Bell said while hugging me again.

"I'll always video chat with you. I'll come see you whenever my time is free. I promise." I said while smiling at her. I once more patted her head. 

"I'll be in my room packing. If you want you can come help me."

"Of course I'll help you pack Rarity." She said in enthusiasm.

"Just don't drop anything." I said a little snappy. "C'mon darling. I don't have any time to spare." I then smiled just as I jogged up stairs then into my room.

I went into my closet and grabbed my huge diamond briefcase.

"Sweetie Bell come here. I want you to pack only thing that are silk in this section. Make sure you color code it too. Everything red, put in this compartment. Everything pink is put in here. Okay."

"Okay" Sweetie Bell then did everything I told her.

I took out a sapphire suitcase and put all of my other materials in there, such as my sewing machine or my numerous rolls of fabric and threads. I took my pins and needles. 

I took all the things that I deemed necessary. Never could I ever forget the things that were most important to me. 

Pictures of my sister and pictures of my friends. I wonder if I could take Opal with me. She is always my source of inspiration and happiness.

Soon everything was packed. "Thank you so much Sweetie Bell." I said while giving her a hug. "This really means a lot to me."

"Just try to visit me often. The crusaders can't always be with me."

"I promise Sweetie Bell."

She then walked out of my now empty room. Just as she walked out i picked up my phone and called EGBI.

"Hello, If you are another fan calling about the announcement for the new modules that were chosen, that will be announced tomorrow. " She said in a very monotone voice.

"Actually I'm Rarity Bell. I'm moving into the building tomorrow and I was wondering if I could take my cat with me." My voice was filled with slight nervousness.