10

Megan's pov:

Jason took me to his apartment in his car. We left the lounge through the back way so no one saw us, hopefully. My hand in his as he pulled me out of the place. The music from the lounge slowly fading away as he did.

The whole ride we spent in silence. However, he did keep one hand of his on my thigh and drew circles with his thumb. He lightly hummed occasionally but we didn't speak. We didn't need to, the sexual tension was clear enough.

His apartment screamed Jason fucking Todd. Monotone colours and it smelled like burnt roses and vanilla. But in a good way.

I didn't have much time to examine the house as Jason pressed me against the wall. One of his hands were on my waist and the other was against the wall.

"Your birthday present?" He chuckled.

"Yeah..what is it?" I asked, challenging him.

He smirked and then he pressed his lips against mine. The kiss was so sensual and made my cheeks go hot. I cupped his face and kissed him back deep, gently stroking his hair. My other hand wrapped around his neck slightly, Jason letting out a hum as I did so.

He then moved to my neck. He sucked hard on my neck and I could already imagine how wet I was.

"Who woulda thought, huh?" He whispered into my ear.

Everything he did, made me long for him more. My breath quickened as I felt his big hands unzip my dress. I took off my heels and looked him in the eye.

Only for tonight, right?

He guided me to his bedroom and I pushed him on the bed. The aura surrounding us was almost electric and intense. He sat up with his elbows and gave me a grin.

"So, whats the plan here, Meg?"

I began to remove my dress and pull it down to my ankles. Thankfully, I wore matching lingerie. White and black, cute.

I straddled him and caressed his cheeks while his hands stroked my hip. I smiled sweetly at him before unbuttoning his shirt. His fingers eventually reached my pussy and he start rubbing against it. I let out light moans as he did so.

Finally, his shirt was off. I kissed every inch of him before eventually reaching his crotch. He looked at me and I looked at him.

I smiled and began unzipping his trousers and I pulled down his boxers. His dick sprang out. He was already hard and precum was coming out of the tip.

At first, I started massaging it. I stroked up and down, jerking him off. I then began to suck him. He groaned as I did so.

"Fuck Meg.." I bopped my head up and down, swirling my tongue around him. One hand jerking him off and the other rubbing my own clit. I started to gag on his dick so eventually I got up.

He looked at me with the same smile. His chest moving up and down. He looked so hot right now. I wanted him. I needed him.

I pulled my panties down and sat on him. I grinded myself against his dick gently. We both let out a string of moans and finally, he pushed his dick in me.

"Shit.." I pulled him close to my body so my boobs were against his chest. I felt how hot he was and how much his heart was beating. I nestled my head in between his shoulders and neck.

"You feel that?..Huh?" He whispered in my ear. "That's you making me crazy.." He moved my hips in unison to his movements. I started riding him. I moaned curses after curses. He just looked up at me as he kissed my neck. He unclipped my bra and stroked my boobs.

We went faster and I saw the sheen of sweat plastered on his forehead. It felt so good, he felt so good. I felt my limit reaching. Jason let out beautiful moans in my ear and I did the same.

Jason flipped me over on my back and moved my hair out of my face.

"I wanna see your face.." He smiled and began to fuck me harder and deeper.

"Fuck..Oh my...Jay.." I rolled my eyes at the back of my head and Jay kissed my cheek.

"Fuck..Jason..I'm about to cum..Shitt..." I breathily said.

"Go ahead.." He replied and I did. He pulled about before cumming and we both were panting heavily. Jason's body was on mine and I could still feel his heart beating through his chest. I kissed his neck a few times whilst stroking hid hair.

"Well..how was that present?"