25

Megan's pov:

I blinked a couple of times before I woke up. Jason's body still next to me as he slept. His muscly back looked amazing in this light.  I smiled as I thought about last night. It was so good. I ran my fingers through Jason's hair and stroked through it a few times. He finally turned around and stared at me with tired eyes.

"Morning.." I whispered.

"Morning." He kissed my nose and caressed my face. I moved closer to him, feeling his bare skin on mine.

"You have work today?" Jason asked and I shook my head. "Good. That means we can stay like this." He pulled me in closer to his chest rubbed my back. Then I realised that me and Jason had never really talked about what we are.

Although we should talk about it, I don't want to. I don't wanna ruin whatever this is with labels and shit.

"Mmm.." I hummed into his neck. "Jay, I need to shower at least.."

He groaned like a toddler and pulled me closer. I chuckled.

"You can come with me?" I looked up at him and he nodded. I smiled and pulled him up. I walked into the bathroom as Jason instinctively followed me.

I tiptoed into the shower and let the water run down my body. Jason eventually stepped in and showered himself.

I lathered myself in soap and shower myself too. Jason kept poking my butt with his finger.

"Stop touching my butt." I laughed.

"I'm not."

"Then what's poking me?" I asked with a smile, my back turned to him.

"Umm.." Jason let out a chuckle.

"Oh.." I caught onto what was so funny and let out a small giggle.

Some time later, We got out of the shower. I gave Jason a towel and he just sat on just sat on the bed whilst I cleansed and moisturised my face on the vanity.

"Your skin's fine, why do you use that stuff?" He asked.

"Because I want it to stay fine. I don't know how you keep your skin so clean and clear. What do you use?" I giggled.

"Nothing."

I turned around to look at him.

"Stop lying."

"I'm not." He laughed.

I sighed and turned around.

Jason found one of the hoodies I stole from him and put that on.

"What's this?" He looked at my eyeliner.

"It's eyeliner. For..y'know..my eyes." I smiled.

Jason looked curious at the product as if he never seen something like this before.

"You want me to put it on you?" I asked smiling.

"Sure." He grabbed a chair and sat next to me. I held his jaw with my finger tips and started putting the eyeliner over his eyes.

"Jason, close both of your eyes.." I laughed.

"I am!" he grinned.

When I was finished, he looked in the mirror and smiled.

"Damn, I look hot." I laughed as Jason looked closely at the mirror.

Shortly after, Jason wiped his face of the eyeliner. As he did that, I was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for the too of us. I made him some coffee and eggs whilst I made myself some oats.

Suddenly, I felt Jason's hands over my shoulder as he kissed the nape of my neck. The radio was on as sweet  smells roamed over the apartment.

"Ahh I know this song.." Jason hummed some of the song to me. He span me around and held my hands.

"Jayy.."

"Cmon, it's just us this time." He held my waist as he swayed and danced with me.

The whole time I was just grinning.

"More than a woman to me.." He sung quietly in my ear. I hid my face from him and smiled.

"What? Look at me.." He laughed.

I smiled up at him before I heard a knock on the door.

"Coming-" I was interrupted by my own laughter as I felt Jason tickle me.

"Stop.." I laughed. I managed my way out of his grasp and laughter as I walked to the door.

"Miss Black?"

"Commissioner Gordon. How can I help?"

Why was Gordon here? Does he know something? About Domino? No..surely not.

"Just came to inform you that two bodies were find at the venue where you had your party. Is it alright if I ask a few questions?"