29

Megan's pov:

I needed an army. A militia. People that would give up anything just for the sole purpose of eating the rich. Ironic that I'm saying that but when I say 'The Rich' I mean those type of rich people. The stingy, The dirty, and the filthy.

After a ton of research, I found someone who had exactly what I needed. I found the number of one of their commanders and decided to give them a little call.

"What?" A scratchy voice spoke.

"Commander..how are you today?" I started.

"Who the fuck is this?!"

"Someone who has an offer you won't refuse." I said, pacing around the room. "Thirty-eight million in cash. How does that sound?"

"What do you want?" He huffed.

"I wanna speak to the big guy.."

"Bane."

After some more talking, they agreed when I asked if we meet face to face. Of course, I wouldn't show up as Megan, So Domino would have to pay them a little visit.

I pulled up my motorcycle outside the location they gave me. An abandoned factory, weird.

With a flashlight, I entered the factory, It was so silent that the only thing I could hear was my breathing. I felt a door hinge near my hand and pulled it open.

Suddenly, the lights flickered on.

Bane and his commander stood there, menacingly. The luchador was huge, his muscles were larger than life itself. His commander was shorter than Bane, but still looked very muscly and buff.

"Good evening, gentlemen." I smiled. I closed the door and walked towards them, slowly. "How are you?"

They both stayed silent.

"Weapons. Floor." The commander spoke.

"Even if you try anything, I can break your bones faster than you can move.." The first thing I heard from Bane.

I chuckled.

"Nice to meet you too." I said, putting down my pistol and knife. "That's all. You can check, if you want.."

"What do you want with my men..?" Bane asked.

"Glad you asked.. I'd like them to join me in causing a little..interference with the charity ball." I said. "Think of it as a learning experience for them. They'd fight off the Batman, and nightwing and so many more.."

I wish I could see his face under his mask.

"How do I know you are even eligible to fight amongst our men who I, Bane, have trained? You could fight like a poodle, woman.."

"I could show you..Commander, you up for a round?" I cracked my knuckles before getting into position

He did the same and had his fists up.

He lunged at me but I quickly caught his arm. I was behind him now. My legs jumped up to his shoulder and I brought him down, face down. I held his arm in a lock, pulling harder and harder.

"You..can tap out, if you still want two working arms.." I grunted. I could see him struggling but eventually, his hand hit the floor repeatedly.

"Okay, let go!" He yelled.

With a smile, I let go of his limp arm, walked over his body and towards Bane. I looked at him in his eyes.

"Was that enough, Mr Bane?" I said.