27

Jason's pov:

I rushed downstairs to the batcave. Bruce and Dick were the only ones down there.

"Sorry, I only heard what happened this morning." I sighed. "So, what's the plan?"

"There is no plan. We just gotta find suspects.." Dick said.

I sat down next to Dick and scrolled down my phone, catching up on the news and shit.

"Jason?" Bruce said.

"Mmhm.." I hummed, still scrolling on the phone.

"Have you ever seen or noticed anything strange about Megan?"

I looked up at him slowly. Of course, he was facing the bat-computer. I looked at Dick and Dick looked back at me, confused too.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean have you ever noticed something strange with Megan." Bruce repeated his question.

"So what you're trying to target her on this? C'mon Bruce.." I chuckled. Dick just looked at the two of us.

"Well..the bodies were found at her party.." Dick said.

"Dick!" I furrowed my brows, scoffing that he'd even say that.

"What? I'm stating the obvious."

I sighed and folded my arms, my legs bouncing up and down as I sat.

"Why don't you just keep all eyes on Megan for 24 hours and see what she does?" Dick sighed.

"You want me to stalk her?"

I looked at Dick who looked like he was thinking of what to say.

"Well..no but-"

"Jason, It's a murder case. Anyone could be a suspect at this point." Bruce interrupted Dick. "If watching her 24/7 will prove anything, it'll prove she's innocent, right?"

"You said anyone could be a suspect." I said and Bruce nodded. "So why don't you accuse me? Or Dick?"

"What? Why me?" Dick scrunched up his nose in confusion.

"Well did you kill them?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"What the fuck?" I furrowed my brows. "No."

"Just keep watch on her." Bruce said. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"It's an invasion of privacy." I stated, matter of factly.

"And like I said before, this is a murder case. We're gonna have to push lengths if we want to find out who this person is."

I groaned and got up from the seat, letting out a "Whatever.." as I did so. Bruce is being dumb. It's her privacy.

But what if she is Domino? What had it all been lies? Was she using me? She has all the money to do something like that. All she has to do is get resources to build a grappling hook, buy a gun and make her own armour.

"Look Jason, I think you should do it." Dick said. "Like Bruce said, if she's innocent whats the problem?"

"Well what if she's not innocent?" I asked but immediately felt like slapping myself.

"If she's not then...we'll think about that later. But you should do it." Dick sighed. "From what I see, she seems like a good person who would never murder."

I nodded and sighed.

Please, tell me it's not you.