11

Megan's pov:

I woke up due to the strip of sunlight blinding me. I felt Jason's arms wrapped around me and I felt his breath hit the back of my neck. Now how the hell was I gonna get out of this one?

I tried sliding out of his grasp and it worked. Then I realised how naked I was. And how naked he was. I chuckled to myself thinking of last night. How nice it was. What a birthday present.

I got up from the bed naked and all, looking for a hoodie or a t shirt of Jason's. I picked one out and wore it. It only just covered my ass so I was good.

I walked out to the balcony, there was barely any breeze and the weather was nice. Considering it was 8am it felt nice. I stared out to Gotham. The city I was taught to hate but now, it kinda felt like home.

"The bed is cold.." Jason's voice whispered in my ear and he hugged me from behind.

"Well it will get a lot colder because I have to go now.." I smiled.

"I can't steal you for a few more minutes?" He dug his head into my neck and I laughed.

"Unfortunately no.." I said.

He sighed and went inside. I followed him and began looking for my belongings. Jason helped me though.

Eventually, I was ready to leave. I stood by the door putting my heels on. Jason stood by watching me.

"Well..see you later I guess.." I gave him a smile and he gave me one back.

"Meg?"

I paused before leaving.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Let's meet again, yeah?"

This guy..

"Yeah sure.." I said with my back still turned to him.

What did he mean let's meet again? He's so confusing sometimes. I've missed him though.

But all of my thoughts went out the drain as I saw James' car and him in the back seat.

How did he know I was here?

"Well done in keeping your little adventures secret..Pictures of you and Wayne's son all over the internet, already." He handed me the phone and obviously someone saw us exit the lounge together.

"Okay, what's the problem?"

He scoffed.

"I don't want no problem with Bruce or Wayne enterprise or anything. And for you to be embarrassing me not once but twice.." He scoffed again.

"I'm 22..I can do what I want." I rolled my eyes.

"No. Just because you're 22 doesn't mean you open your legs to everyone and anyone. You are a slut, just like your mother." He said.

Those words struck a chord in me. They stabbed me and God, did it hurt. How dare he.

"Excuse me?"

"I said that you are a slut...a whore. What are you a deaf slut too?" He cackled.

I sat there in silence.