12

Jason's pov:

"You fucked James' daughter?!" Roy yelled.

"Dude, shut up." I laughed. "Yeah..I did."

Roy and I were at my apartment. I couldn't get last night out of my head and I needed to talk about it to someone. Roy is the best person to talk to. He never judges me.

"Sheesh..how did you feel?" He poked me and I laughed.

"I felt..good? Like..it was good. Definitely." I reminisced on last night. I wish we didn't stop.

"Jason's in loo-ooove." He teased.

"Shut up.." I chuckled. "It's not like that yet.."

"Yet?" Roy widened his eyes at me.

We just stared at each other for a minute. Roy grew a smile and hugged me.

"Ahhh you like herr.." He cackled.

"No I don't-"

I was interrupted by the ringing of my phone. It was Megan. The surprise met both me and Roy's faces. I saw Roys hand reach for my phone but I instinctively pulled it away.

"Answer!"

"I will, calm down." I chuckled and then pressed the green button. "Hello.?"

"Hey..I was just checking on you.." She spoke through the phone.

"I'm good and you?" I asked looking at Roy who was giving me actions on what to say.

"I'm fine. Quick heads up, I might've left you a hickey so umm..wear makeup?"

Roy hid his giggled as I blushed.

"Uhh yeah..I'll do that." I chuckled.

"Alright well I'll go now.."

Roy shook his hands and head no signalling that I shouldn't let her go.

"Uhh no..wait.." I hurriedly said.

"What?"

Roy was doing some action with his hands that I couldn't make out so I just guessed.

"Umm..chefs kiss...oh..eating..eating... food?" I furrowed my brows as now me and Roy were playing a game of charades.

"Eating..sitting eating.."

"Huh?" I heard Meg through the phone.

"Restaurant." Roy mouthed.

"Restaurant?" I tilted my head.

"Jay, are you asking me on a date?"

Roy had thumbs up.

"Yes? Yes. Definitely yes." I said.

"Ohh..okay.."

"Tomorrow then?" I didn't need Roy's help now. I guess we're going on a date.

"Sure..I'll see you then."

"Yeah..see ya.." I hung up and Roy squealed.

"You couldn't have made it easier?" I laughed.

"Hey you still got a date!" Roy dragged me into a hug. "Lemme tell Kory."

I laughed and smiled.

Maybe this will be okay.