13

Megan's pov:

I looked everywhere in my closet for a perfect dress for the date with Jason tonight. Time was running out and I needed to get dressed fast.

"Where did I put that fucking dress..?" I groaned. I had the perfect outfit planned. All I had to do was find it.

I was so excited about the date. Jason was and has been a great friend but the way things went that night told me different. I might like him. Just a tad bit.

"Miss Black, are you alright?" the butler walked in my room.

"Yes. I'm looking for a black dress with a little slit..it's not in the wash is it?" I dreaded the thought.

"Umm no Miss..It's right there." I turned around and saw the dress on my bed.

"I must've missed it." Great, I stressed all this time for nothing. "Thank you."

"Have a good time, Miss Black." he left the room.

I dressed up in the dress and some heels. I sprayed honey perfume on me. I always loved the scent. Makeup, done. Hair, done.

I looked in the mirror.

"Looking good, Meg." I whispered to myself. I smiled to myself.

I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs. Let me go get a drink first. I ran into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water.

"Where are you going?" I turned around and saw James in the doorway, whiskey bottle in hand, tie loose. He was drunk.

"Out."

"Looking like that?" He laughed. "What a whore you are."

I sighed and walked towards the door.

"You're not going out. I know what you're doing. You're gonna see Wayne's kid. What do you think you can seduce him into fucking you?"

"James, just move.." I groaned.

"You know..when you were a baby..that's the last time you called me your father. I don't know what that bitch was feeding you to make you turn out so fucking..disgusting." He spoke.

"Look how you're dressed up. Short dress, all this makeup..You look like a prostitute. A worthless one at that."

I felt a lump in my throat. Don't fucking cry, Megan. Just go.

"You're a useless woman. And I hate useless people. Just like your mother. Fucking whore had her legs open for anybody. And you're gonna be just like her, aren't you, slut?" He came close to me.

A single tear fell from my eye. Just go, Meg. Stop fucking standing and do something.

"Aren't you, slut?" He spat at me. "Speak!"

Suddenly, I felt his hand come hard on my face. It stung so hard. He then slapped me again.

"Fucking whore." He threw his whiskey down on the floor and punched me down to the floor.

"You want to embarrass me? Huh?" He stood over me. I couldn't speak or move. I just laid there, like an idiot.

"Answer me!" He slapped me again and again and again. He kicked me and shoved me and hurt me so bad.

"Mr Black."

He stopped. I was on the floor and I saw my blood dripping from his knuckles. I could barely open my eyes. My body hurt so much.

"What?" He snarled.

"Phone call, sir. Something about the stocks." Our butler said. James walked off and I just laid there.

Breathing hurt. Everything hurt so much.

"Miss Black, are you okay?!" I heard but I couldn't speak.

I don't wanna wake up this time.