24

Megan's pov:

His hands were locked with mine as I walked with him to the elevator. I let out giggles as we moved up the levels. And finally, the top floor.

He followed behind me as I held up my dress trying to walk faster.

"C'mon.." I muttered whilst trying to unlock my door and finally, the key pushed in. I looked back at Jason who was grinning at my attempt to unlock the door.

I opened the door and threw my bag on the couch. Just as I was about to turn around, Jason's hands pushed me back around so I wouldn't face him.

"Oop.." I whispered as he did so.

"Let me help you with this.." He purred into my ear and unzipped the dress down my back. He remembered the corset and untied that too.

Much to his surprise, I had a lingerie set underneath.

"Black and red.." he chuckled at the colour of the set. Finally, he spun me around so I could finally kiss him. I wrapped my arms around his tall self  and smiled into the kiss. He grabbed my ass hard making me moan a bit.

Then, his fingers went between my ass as he started to rub against my clothed clit.

I moaned a little more as his hands traveled back up my body. He held me at my waist as I stared into his emerald eyes.

"Come here.." I took him by the hand and walked to my bedroom, shutting the door tightly. Jason already had his blazer off and on the floor as he stepped towards me.

"I can never get enough of you.." He whispered with a smile as I unbuttoned his shirt. I kissed his shoulder and led him to the bed where I sat him down and lowered myself in between his legs.

I unzipped his trousers and palmed his crotch. Smiling up at him. He stroked my face as I took out his dick and licked the tip of it, still keeping eye contact with him. I slapped it on my tongue a few times before lowering my head down on his dick.

"..Ahh..shit.." I heard him whisper. He held my hair in a ponytail but some of the locks of hair fell out.

I bopped my head up and down, taking him in my mouth. I could hear Jason's whimpers and moans as he stroked my hair.

I let out a 'Mm' against his dick and smiled up at him, batting my lashes. He chuckled at me.

Jason cupped my face and kissed me deep. He brought me up and I pulled down my panties and left them on the floor. Pushing Jason back on the bed, I straddled him. He sat up as his hands traveled down my sides and up.

He rubbed his dick against my folds. I shut my eyes and enjoyed the feeling, moving my hips a little. I easily became wet so Jason pushed into me slow.

The feeling caused me gasp and hold on to Jason, I pushed him closer to my body.

"I'm here..I'm right here.." He whispered into my ear and I nodded. I started moving my hips back and forth, riding him. I saw his moans escape his mouth as they did mine.

"Fuck..you feel so good.." Jason moaned as he gripped my ass. He pushed my ass up and down. I gripped onto his chest as I moaned louder. I covered my mouth with my moans, not wanting the people downstairs to hear me.

But Jason stopped, grabbed my hand and looked at me.

"I wanna hear you..."

"But Jay..there's people that can hear us from downstai-"

"Let them hear..You sound so good.." He kissed me. I kissed him back as he started to buck his hips upwards at me. He continuously hit that spot as my legs shook.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned into his mouth. I swung my head back a little as Jason's hands held me.

"Fuck, Jay I'm cumming..I..fuck.." I moaned as I held his hands. They interlocked with mine as I did so.

"Go on..cum for me.." He whispered as he bucked his hips some more. I orgasmed around his dick and let out a sigh as I tried to catch my breath.

Jason stood me up, my legs still week from just then. He turned me around to face the mirror. I had my hands on the vanity table, looking at Jason behind me through the mirror. My back practically arched for him already as Jason thrusted into me again.

I hid my face in my arms.

"C'mon look at yourself.." He said. I looked in the mirror and I saw him, sweat running down his forehead making his hair curl up slightly. His abs practically glistening, and his veiny hands that held my hip.

I moved upwards so I could fully see myself and Jason. I moaned just at the sight. Jason left kisses on my shoulder as he thrusted deeper and quicker. I felt Jason's hand wrapped around my neck and he pulled me up so my back was pressed against Jason's chest.

"Look how beautiful you look, huh?" He kissed my cheek. "You're so beautiful.." He whispered more praises in my ear. How good I felt, how good I was taking him and all that.

I moaned at his words and tried my best not to cum right there, saving this moment.

"Fuck..I'm gonna cum.." He grunted behind me. I took my hand and rubbed my own clit as I felt my climax reaching.

"Ahh fuck.." I came around Jason's dick as he pulled out and came on my ass. We were both a sweaty mess. The only sound left in the room was us panting. My legs kept shaking as I tried to stand straight.

I turned around and kissed Jason. He pulled me on the bed, cuddling up with me.

"Fuck, that was so good.." Jason breathed out.

"You're just saying that.." I chuckled.

"It was though.. You were amazing."  Jason kissed my temple and hugged me tighter. "Like you're so beautiful."

"You don't mean that." I smiled up at him.

"I do." He kissed me once more. "Want me to show you how much I mean that?"

I nodded slowly. Jason laid my body flat down on the bed, I giggled as he did so. He left a trail of kisses from my mouth to my neck to my boobs to my stomach just before reaching my clit.

He kissed my clit and my inner thighs before he took his tongue and flicked it up.

I moaned and shut my eyes.

"Oh my.." I gasped as I felt Jason go faster. I pulled onto his hair as I arched my back. I felt my juices against his tongue and moaned at the feeling.

My legs started to shake as Jason held down my thighs.

"Shit! Fuck!" I whimpered. I looked down at Jason who was just looking up at me with a slight smirk. "I'm cumming!"

"Just cum in my mouth...okay?" And I nodded. Jason fingered me pushing two fingers in me. I finally came, my legs shaking as I did.

I saw Jason lick his fingers and come back up to kiss me. I tasted myself against his mouth.

We ended up doing two more rounds before we finally called it a night.