16

Megan's pov:

I returned to my mansion.

The lights were out so I assumed our butler left. I rushed to the bathroom and showered immediately. The water trailed down my body, turning red as it left my toes. I washed my fingers, under my nails, my face, my hair, my body..everywhere.

I exited the shower and walked to my room.

Fuck, I need to see Jason.

I needed him..like now. I checked the time. Midnight. Let me get ready..

I put some joggers and trainers on and left my house. All that was in my head was just Jason. I forgot about James..I didn't care about him. I just needed him. I was addicted to him and although I knew it was bad, I didn't care.

I drove to his apartment on my motorcycle. Thankfully, no paparazzi or anyone followed me.

"Meg-" Jason answered the door but he was interrupted as I pressed my lips on his. I kissed him deep holding his head in my hands.

I walked in and pushed Jason back so that door would shut behind him. I kissed him against the door, palming him.

I knew Jason felt the same as I did. His hands trailed down my body and gently rested on my ass. I pulled away from his face and just looked at him.

The room was dark but the moonlight shone against his clear skin. I took his hand in mine and lead him to his bedroom.

Jason stripped me down to my bra and panties, meanwhile kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he laid me down on the bed.

Then, he pulled my panties off me fully. He already had his dick out and pumped it a few times before sliding into me.

I let out a moan and rolled my eyes back.

"I've..missed you..Jay.." I breathily spoke. "I'm sorry.." I moaned out loud as he fucked me. He held my hips down and pulled me towards him.

"It's okay..it's okay." He grunted.

But then he stopped.

"Why did you-"

"Are those bruises..?" Jason said. He looked down at the bruises on my body from James.

"Uhh..yeah but..we can keep going. It's fine, I-"

"Who did this to you?" Jason pulled out fully and stood up. I got up immediately after him.

"No one. Just forget it, Jay..." I pulled him in for a kiss but he stopped me.

"Is someone hurting you?" He looked me in my eye.

"No..No no you've got it wrong." I shook my head.

"Then what happened..?" He asked slowly.

Shit, I had to come up with something.

"I..I've been taking self defence classes.." I spewed out.

"For..?"

"Didn't know I needed a reason.." I chuckled. "Just because I'm scared... I-I mean after all we live in Gotham.."

Jason sighed and looked at me in the eye.

"You swear it's nothing?"

"Yes. My teachers have just been a little hard on me but it's nothing." I smiled and nodded. I gave him a hug. "Thank you for being so caring, though."

"Right..because if someone hurt you.."

"Don't worry..I'd deal with them." I laughed. "Now close your eyes.."

And he did. I cupped his face and pulled him into a kiss. I pushed him on the bed and straddled him.

"I just wanna forget everything that happened today and just focus on you, Jay.." I stroked his chest.

I pulled his briefs down and sat on his dick. We both let out inaudible moans. I started rocking my hips back and forth. I held on to Jason's chest for support and moaned louder.

I started going faster as Jason was a moaning mess underneath me. It felt so good. I closed my eyes and made an 'o' expression.

"Fuck..Jason!" I moaned out loud.

I heard a train of curses leave Jason's lips. I was so close to cumming and I'm sure he knew it. My legs were shaking and he held them down.

I shut my eyes as my hand trailed up to Jason's neck. I didn't choke him but my hold was a little tight. He gripped my ass and I covered my mouth with my other hand.

"Oh my Gosh.." I came around his dick. "Fuck.."

We both were a sweaty mess and panting heavily. I dropped onto his bed and smiled up at the ceiling.

What a day it has been. I chuckled to myself.

"Goodnight, Jay.."