21

Jason's pov:

"What did you do..?" Dick sighed. It was our turn on patrol and me getting seen next to a dead body isn't a good thing, especially with these people.

"I didn't do anything! It was..Domino."

Dick furrowed his eyebrows.

"I swear, her name was Domino and she was like seducing him and then she killed him. I told her that I had to take her in but she left."

"Did you try and stop her?" Dick sighed.

"...Look, she was already gone." I said.

We soon called GCPD over to examine the body and shit and we went back to the batcave.

"Who was that, Jay?" Barbara asked.

"Who was what?" Dick took off his mask so now we could fully see his face.

"That girl..in black and white."

"See?! I told you it wasn't me!" I took off my helmet and looked at Dick.

"Calls herself Domino. Other than that, I dunno anything." I sighed.

"Hmm..okay.." Barbara returned to doing whatever she was doing as I went to go change out of these clothes. I received a call from Megan. I was far too tired too hook up so I prayed it wouldn't be that.

"Hey.." I answered.

"Hello, You." There was a smile in her voice. "Just wanna tell you that you get a plus one invitation."

"Oh? Why is that? Because I'm special?" I chuckled.

"Maybe? I dunno..bring Dick or something."

"I will. What color dress are you wearing?" I asked.

"Red and black."

Perfect.

"Ahh okay." I smiled. "So is that all you need to say?"

"Well..I wanted to see you but it's too late now...hey actually, could you come with me? For my dress fitting?" She asked.

"Uhh sure.."

"Alright. See you then." And she hung up.

"Oooh!" A voice spoke behind me.

"Steph!" I groaned.

"You two are cute. Y'know for a millennial couple."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I chuckled.

"Nothing! I like her. She's pretty and she liked you. I can tell." She smirked.

"Stephanie, go bother Tim." I nudged her.

"Ugh fine.." She walked off and I heard her and Tim laughing. After quickly eating Alfred's food, I returned to my apartment. I showered and was getting ready for bed, in my towel.

Fuck, who was she? She just jumped off the roof after she killed him? And killed him like that? There's no way that she killed him just because she wanted to. There's some relation.