28

Megan's pov:

It was night time and I was sat on a roof in my Domino outfit, swinging my legs back and forth. I didn't want to kill anyone now, it's too soon. So most of my time, I'd sit out looking at the beautiful lit night sky.

"I thought it was you.." A voice said behind me. I knew exactly who it was.

"Red Hood." I chuckled. "The fuck do you want?"

"Just saw you here alone, figured you were down. Why would a murderer be down? What's up? Talk to me." He badgered me and poked me a few times.

"How the fuck does Gotham trust that their lives are safe when you're out here?" I snapped at him. "You're just like me. A murderer."

"At least I stopped!" He teased. How I just wanted to rip that helmet off and shoot his brains out. Unfortunately, I can't.

He's strong. Stronger than me, I fear. If I even tried to attack him, he'd stop me fast enough. Every time I ran into him, he was just a little bit quicker, a little bit smarter: it pissed me off.

"Why did you kill those two men?"

I smirked under my mask.

"Don't know what you're talking about." I shrugged. "I mean..How can I, dressed up like this, kill someone at a party and go undetected?"

He pushed me back so my body hit the roof.

"You wanna play smart fine.." He took out his gun and aimed it at me. "You killed those two men and probably the other two that were killed. Speak."

I went on my knees and pressed the tip of the gun against my forehead.

"Do it." I said.

I looked up at his stupid helmet, knowing that he wouldn't even dare pull that trigger.

And surely enough, he put the gun back in his pocket.

I laughed as I got up on two feet.

"I have a theory, Red. You don't want me dead, do you?" I said as I threw my gun, grappling hook, knife and every other weapon on the ground. I took off my belt with all my other stuff too.

I stood at the ledge of the roof. It was just a big drop from here. I turned around to face him.

"Do you reckon it'd hurt?" I laughed as I saw the Red Hood completely unaware of what was going on.

I put my hands out and smiled, slowly shifting my weight behind me and falling backwards.

The wind passed by me as I quickly saw myself through the window free falling. I remained calm though. No screaming. I've dreamt of this situation.

And finally, It's here.

Part of me didn't want Hood to catch me, But I know he would. He wouldn't let me die.

And sure enough, I saw the Red Hood falling too, his hands spread out so he could catch me. He grabbed my waist and in a swift motion pulled out a grappling and grappled onto a nearby roof.

"What the fuck?!" He spat out as we landed safely on the roof. "You could've died."

"And you saved me. Awww.." I chuckled walking up to him. "I should repay you.."

I threw a punch at his body, provoking him. He dodged some but most of my punches connected. He took out a knife and cut my stomach. I held my wound.

"Well, that wasn't very mature of you." I said.

"You're fucking crazy." He said, still holding the knife. I smiled walking up to him.

"Like I said before, sweetheart, you are just like me." I sneakily took his grappling hook and grappled away.

If I went out as Domino, I'd never go back to my actual apartment. Instead, I went to a nearby crater that had most of my extra supplies. I owned this site so I could easily shut off the cameras, so no one could see me.

After an hour or two at the crater, I returned home.