Chapter 6

KATELYN'S POV

Oh my gosh, or can I say oh my Josh? That was Josh this morning, now I know why he was wearing the hoodie and sunglasses, so he wouldn't get caught by all the fans. So that means we are staying in the same hotel as the boys of One Direction! Maybe we will run into them sometime before they leave. I walk over to the couch and all the girls look at me confused about the elevator thing, so I explained the whole story. After I did, they all looked at each other, then back at me and did a collective awww, which made me blush slightly. Then we hear some people coming, then we see Paul again. It's the boys! I then see them walk in, Liam, Zayn, Harry and Louis, then Niall walks in last. Niall is so cute, I love him so much. I love all the boys, but Niall is my favorite. "Hi!" They all say to us in unison. "What are all of your lovely names?" Asks Louis. Dylan goes first, "I'm Dylan." "I'm Kiki." "I'm Alanna." "And I'm Katelyn." "Well hi girls." Liam says to us. "So what do you guys want to do?" Harry asks. "Whatever you guys wanna do." Alanna tells them. "How about a tour of backstage, to see all that we do and stuff?" Niall suggests. "That sounds great!" I say to them. So we get up off the couch and walk over to the boys so they can show us around. I am walking next to Niall, Dylan is walking next to Harry, Kiki is walking next to Liam, Louis linked arms with Harry, and Alanna is walking next to Zayn. We walked back to where their dressing room was. They have a ping pong table and a table with tons of food and drinks. "Who wants to play?" Louis asked all of us. "That's sounds fun, but just a warning, I'm terrible at ping pong." I say with a little laugh. "That's perfect, we aren't great either!" Niall says as he sticks his hand up so someone could high five it. So, I hopped over and gave him a high five.

NIALL'S POV

I'm glad they agreed to play some ping pong with us. I'm not gonna lie, when I saw the girl named Katelyn, there was something there. I don't know what, but there was definitely something. She seems cute and fun to be around. I heard her giggle, which I thought was completely adorable. One problem, management. They didn't want me or Harry to have girlfriends yet. They want us to wait until the right time, since Liam and Danielle just had a breakup, which I have a feeling they will get back together against management's wishes, but that's how it should be. They shouldn't be able to do that to us, it's not fair. True love cannot be controlled. Anyway, it's time to play some ping pong. "Ok, so how are we going to split up the teams?" I ask the rest of them. "How about girls against boys?" Louis suggests. "That's sounds good." Dylan answers. So we spent the next hour playing and the girls weren't lying, they really are terrible, but that was ok. Being the gentlemen we are, we let them win. "How about each of you take one of the girls and give them a personal tour of anywhere in the arena they want?" Paul asks. "Ok, that's sounds lovely." Liam responds. "Girls, you can pick who you want to be with." Paul says. The girls then turn around and whisper, so we can't hear. Alanna walks to Zayn, Dylan walks to Harry, Kiki walks to Liam, then I look at Katelyn who is walking towards me. "I see how it is, I'm going with Harry then." Louis says jokingly with a fake attitude. And we all laugh. As everyone walks to where they want to go, I hold out my arm and ask Katelyn, "where would you like to go m'lady?" And she links arms with me as she giggles cutely again. I think this shall be very fun. In going to try and get to know her better and see how things go.