Chapter 7

KATELYN'S POV

I grab onto Niall's arm and I could feel myself blush. "I don't know, wherever you wanna go." I answer him. "Well, then lets just walk around and explore I guess." Niall says. "Fine with me." I respond. So he leads me to where the audience members first walk into the arena. "Ready to act like a fan?" He asks me. "Sure I guess." I said with a laugh. We walk to the tables and counters where all of their merchandise would be sold tomorrow night, but it wasn't set up yet, everything was still packaged in their storage boxes that they are transported in while traveling to different venues and locations. Niall then looks over to me, "Are you gonna buy something tomorrow night?" "Well, I was planning on it." "Well, I will leave a note with the merchandise sellers with your name and your friend's names so, you can get anything you would like." "Aww, that's sweet, but I can't let you do that." "I think you can let me, you deserve to remember today and tomorrow night." "Thank you Niall." "No problem." He said with his adorable smile. I almost wish he didn't get braces, his old teeth were quite adorable if I do say so myself. "Hey Niall, can I ask you something?" "Yeah, anything." "Why did you get braces?" "Have you seen a picture of my old teeth? They were terrible!" "No they were not! I thought they were adorable!" I say making him blush slightly and do a little smile. "It's ok to smile fully, Niall, I think it's cute." He blushed again. "Thank you so much Katelyn." He said while giving me a hug. Wow, Horan hugs are the best. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him back. Then we let go. "By the way, your teeth are quite lovely." He says to me. "Thanks. Which brings good news to you. Braces do work." I say while showing my teeth with a wide silly smile. "Really? You've had braces? I would have never guessed." "Well, it's true, I had braces for a little over two years and now wear a retainer." "Well, your smile is beautiful." "Aww, thank you." I felt myself blush again. "No problem, you deserve to hear those things." And now I'm sure my face is completely red from all my blushing. "Well, let's move on to a different area." He says as he sticks out his arm again and I take it. We walk past the concession stands where I'm sure Niall was thinking about the food they will be cooking up tomorrow before the show starts. Then we walked to the very top level and look out to the stage. "Wow, I've never done this before, I'm always on the stage. I wish fans didn't have to be this far away from us, we must seem like little ants from back here." "Actually, coming from a fan herself, I was on this level for your last tour here. Even if you think these aren't great seats, just to be in the same arena as all of you boys is every Directioners dream. You guys have changed the lives of so many of us. That's how I met Dylan. We finally talked to each other and became really close friends." "Wow, I think that's amazing how our fans meet each other and become great friends. It just amazes me that we can start amazing friendships like that." "Well, you guys are awesome and don't forget it." "Thanks." Niall said slightly blushing. It's good to know I can make him blush because of simple compliments that he should hear everyday. I hear a buzz come from Niall's pocket as he pulls out his phone. "Hey, Paul said its about time that we need to go back to our hotel." "Ok, that's fine, but, I think we are staying in the same hotel." I said with a small laugh. "Are we?" He asks. "I'm pretty sure because I literally ran into Josh this morning on my way to breakfast." "Oh, then maybe we will see each other before the concert." "Maybe." "Well, lets head back to the backstage area so we can meet up with the rest of them before we leave." "Sounds good to me." I say as I take Niall's arm one last time as he escorts me backstage.