Chapter 33

KATELYN'S POV

As I'm sitting on the couch watching one of my favorite movies, I hear my laptop play music from my bedroom. It is my Skype ring tone thing. I jump up from the couch and walk down the hall way to my bedroom. I unplug my computer from the charger and sit on my bed next to my lazy cat. I open the screen and type in my password. I clip on the Skype icon and press accept to the caller. Josh's face appears on the screen. "Hi there!" I say to him. ""Hi babe, I have someone who wants to say hi to you." He then moves his camera to the left and I see Niall. "Nialler!" "Katielyn!" "I have someone I want you both to meet." I move my laptop to show my sleeping cat. "This is Bella." "Awww, she is so cute, just like you." Josh replies. "Thank you, she's my baby." I say proudly. "We miss you already." Niall says to me while stuffing his face with food. "I can tell. Are you sure the food hasn't replaced me?" I say giggling. "Sorry, I'm hungry. Don't judge me! Leave me and my fatness alone!" Niall says and pretends to cry. "Oh calm down miss drama queen." We all laugh. "Fine, so whatcha up to?" He asks me. "I was in the middle of watching one of my favorite movies ever!" "Oh, and what movie is that?" Josh asks. "The Lorax. Duh!" I respond and continue. "I love you both very much, but can we Skype tomorrow? I might sound lame, but I really wanna finish the movie and am a little tired." "It's ok love, we understand. Have fun and sleep well." Josh says to me. "Goodnight Katelyn." Niall adds. "Goodnight you two." And I blow them both a kiss. Josh pretends to catch it an put it to his mouth. And Niall puts his hand on his cheek pretending it landed there. I exit Skype and walk back out into my living room and lay back down on the couch and continue watching 'The Lorax'.

*note*

I'm sorry if the chapters keep getting shorter and shorter. I've been really busy lately with school and stuff. School is almost over and I promise I will write more over summer break. I wrote this chapter when I was kinda sick, so hopefully it's ok. Love all of you <3

-Callan :)