Chapter 29

DYLAN'S POV

After we said our final goodbyes to the boys, all of us just have a group hug in the middle of the airport. We are all crying. When we finally stop crying, we get a ride back to the hotel, so we can go home. We all force ourselves into Katelyn's truck and start heading home. Katelyn is driving, I am shotgun because I hate being in the back of cars, and Kiki and Alanna are sitting in the back seat with all our luggage in the bed of the truck. It's so funny watching Katelyn drive a truck because she is short and it just doesn't look like that is what she would drive. As we are traveling back I look down at my wrist and then take my phone out of my pocket. I'm so glad I met Ed Sheeran, the Ed Sheeran! And he gave me his number. I really wanna get to know him better. I click on new messages and type 'Hey, it's Dylan' on the blank screen and then I enter the numbers that are on my wrist and press the send button. As I wait for a reply, I look out the window. I then feel vibration in my pocket. I smile to myself and take out my phone from my pocket. I slide the open message bar in the screen and see 'Hi there love :)'. I continue, 'How's the flight going?' and I lock my screen. I could feel someone look at me, I turn my head to the left and see Katelyn glance at me. "Sooooo, you and Ed?" Katelyn says to me. "Me and Ed what?" I ask her even though I know what she is going to say. "He totally likes you." Alanna says from the back seat. "That's a lie." I say to Alanna as I turn to look at her. "You two are so cute together!" Kiki exclaims. I could feel my cheeks turning red. "Guys, he can't like me. Its impossible." "He totally likes you." Katelyn tells me, she continues, "You know what? I will ask Josh and see if he can help set you two up." "Oh gosh." I wonder if Ed likes me. No, he couldn't. There is no way he would fall for me.

ED'S POV

I wish we could have spent more time with the girls. Dylan seems like such a sweet girl. I really would like to get to know her better. I'm not the guy who usually falls for girls quickly, but Dylan I think has just changed that. All I a sudden I feel a buzz go off in my pocket. I take my phone out and open the message, 'Hey, it's Dylan' I read and smile. "What's that all about?" Louis asks me as he cocks his eyebrow up giving me a smirk. "Oh, it's just Dylan." I answer nonchalantly. "You two are so gonna go out." Harry tells us in between the seats because he is sitting behind us. "I don't know guys, Dylan probably doesn't think of me like that." I say with a doubtful tone of voice. "Are you kidding me? She absolutely loves you." Josh turns around and says front the seat in front of me. "How do you know that?" I ask him. "I'm dating her best friend. Katelyn agrees that you two should date." "Well, maybe. I want to get to know her better and she probably feels the same." After that, all the guys seem to stop bothering me about Dylan. I continue to text her as well. I hope we could eventually have a relationship.