Chapter 1

KATELYN'S POV

"It's now time to announce the winner of the One Direction backstage pass contest!" I hear from the radio playing throughout my room. I only put one application in, so I basically don't have any chance of winning, even though that's my last name. I keep waiting for the to announce the winner as I get up to find my phone charger, so my phone doesn't die while I'm using it. Of course I can't find it, ugh. Then all of a sudden I hear, "MISS KATELYN CHANCE!!! Congratulations! Come to our studio tomorrow to pick up your backstage One Direction passes and front row seat tickets!" OH MY GOSH, DID I ACTUALLY WIN SOMETHING FOR ONCE, AND WITH ONLY ONE APPLICATION ENTRY!? Wow, today was my lucky day. Now where's my phone charger so I can call everyone and tell them?

NIALL'S POV

"Hey Liam, Zayn, Louis, Harry, and hey, even Josh decided to join us." I greet the boys. Then Liam follows, "Ok, so I have the winner's name from the contest and she and three other people that she picks will be visiting us before the show next week in Florida. Her name is Katelyn Chance." "That's a lovely name." Harry says. Louis follows the comments by saying, "Hey, maybe we can hook up you, Niall, and maybe even Liam." He told Harry with a wink. Liam gave him a death glare. "Too soon?" Louis suggests since Liam and Danielle just broke up recently, stupid management and their heartbreaking ideas. "Anyways... I think it will be lovely to make these girls happy." Josh said. I actually agree with him, just because Liam doesn't wanna look for a girl doesn't mean Harry and I can't, even though I want the perfect girl to accidentally find me, not me trying to keep searching desperately for her, but its worth a try. Even Josh should keep his eyes open. It would be nice for Josh to find someone, his last girlfriend was just terrible, dating three guys at once, he just didn't deserve that. Well, we shall see what happens next week.