Chapter 8

NIALL'S POV

As we walk backstage to meet the others, I start to think of ways to spend more time with Katelyn. If I ask for her number, management would kill me because we are suppose to be very cautious and not give our numbers out to girls we just met. I will ask for her Twitter, Facebook, anything that won't get me in trouble with management. "Hey, Katelyn?" "Yeah?" "Can I get your Twitter name?" "I don't have a Twitter." "Wow, your like the only teenage girl I know who doesn't have a Twitter." We both laughed a little. Then I continued, "Do you have any type of social media account?" "'Nope, sorry." "Oh well, I hope I see you around the hotel then." I saw her blush slightly. "Me too. All of you boys, including Josh seem very cool." "We try." I respond and do a 'cool' pose, then we both start laughing. We finally got backstage with the rest of them and they all greeted us. We took some last minute pictures and said our last words to each other, for now. I think part of winning that contest was having front row seats as well as backstage pass things for today, so they could meet us. If I see Katelyn in the front row, I'm definitely going to attempt to try to sing directly to her without the rest of our fans noticing, which might be hard, but I think she is worth it. "Hey. Why don't we all meet up for dinner later and hang out or something?" Louis suggested to all of us. "Not too late boys, you still have a concert tomorrow night and another meet and greet and probably an interview." Paul said. "Please?? Just for a little bit?" Louis asked Paul. "Fine, but if I have to throw all of you out of bed in the morning, I won't be too happy." Paul answered. "I take that as a yes! What do you girls think about that?" "We would love to!!! Right girls?" Dylan said then looked over at the rest of the girl with pleading eyes. And they all shook their heads with no hesitation. "Great, Kiki told us what room you are staying in and Paul will come get you around 7? How's that?" Liam asked. "Fine with us!" Alanna said. "Ok! See all of you then!" Louis said excitedly. I hugged each of the girls, except for Katelyn because I wanted to hug her last. I watched as she hugged all of the boys, even Paul. Then She walked up to me. "Thank you so much Niall, I really enjoyed today." She said with her beautiful smile. "Your very welcome, I had just as much fun. You taught me how to be a Direction. And don't worry, the day isn't over yet. I will see you later when you all join us for dinner or whatever else the boys have in mind." I can't wait, see you then." She said, then dove into my chest for an embracing hug. It's was amazing. I've never seen anyone hug like her. She turns her head to her left and put her head down. It's almost like she snuggles into the hug. It feels so right hugging her. We pull away, then I watch her walk out the back door with Dylan, Kiki, and Alanna. Paul is going to escort them back to their hotel while we do some things for soundcheck tomorrow. I can't wait until later tonight.