Chapter 9

KATELYN'S POV

I really glad Louis suggested we all hang out later, I would love to get to know all of them better. Paul goes back to the venue once we were in the hotel lobby. None of us wanted to freak out, so we kept quiet. I grabbed my key out of my pocket and opened the door for all of us. We walked in, then, "OH MY GOSH, ONE DIRECTION WANTS TO HANG OUT WITH US!!!" Dylan screamed and then we all joined in. "What are we going to wear?" Alanna asked. I looked at my phone for the time, "Well, according to my phone, it's 4 now, so we have like 3 hours before Paul comes back and gets us." I told the girls. "Well, lets go look and see what we have." Kiki says. I feel my phone vibrate and I have a call coming in from my mom. "Hello?" "Hi, how was meeting the boys?" "It was very nice." "Well that's good. Listen, I had to go back home because they called me in for an emergency at work, so can you girls just drive home tomorrow in Alanna's car?" "Yeah, that's fine." "Ok, good, I trust you to behave while in not there though." "I know mom, I gotta go, call you later. Love you." "Love you too, be careful." "I will. Bye." "Bye." Then I hung up my phone. "What did your mom say?" Dylan asked. "We are on our own, she had to go to work unexpectedly." I answer. "Really? This is the first time your mom has ever done something like this!" Kiki says. "I know, I was shocked too. I guess she trusts us." "Well that's great! Lets go start getting ready for tonight." Dylan responds. And we all agree. I go over and look in my suitcase, as well as the rest of the girls.

*10 minutes before Paul is suppose to come and get the girls*

I finish doing my hair and look in the mirror one last time before the other girls do the same. I'm wearing jean shorts, an off white cami underneath a see through ombré pink to brown shirt that has a slit down the shoulders and ties at the bottom, vibrant colored high tops, my dream catcher necklace, and a fake diamond bracelet. My hair is naturally curly, so Kiki did my hair in a waterfall braid and I curled it a little bit more. Dylan is wearing denim skinny jeans, a sleeveless blue high to low button up top with a white cami underneath, white Toms, and she curled her hair. Kiki is wearing black skinny jeans, a white cami underneath a light pink cardigan, black Sperrys, and her hair is straightened. Alanna is wearing jean shorts, a light blue cami underneath a white lace tank top, a short sleeve denim jacket, white flats, and she curled her hair enough just to make it a little wavy. We all look so pretty. I grab my wallet and make sure I have everything in it. Then I hear a knock on our hotel door. "Coming!" I scream, knowing who it is. All the girls gather their things as I open the door. I see Paul. "You girls ready?" "Yeperdoodles." I say and he just looks at me weird then shakes his head and laughs. We all walk out the door and follow Paul down to the lobby.