Chapter 16

KATELYN'S POV

The girls and I walk into our hotel room and go to our suitcases to get clothes so we can change. Lucky we got a room with a huge bedroom with four beds and two bathrooms, so we had enough room for everyone without being all up in each others space. We let Alanna and Dylan go change first, so Kiki and I just sit on the couch and turn on the tv. I thought about tonight. It was actually really fun, except the phone call from Alex, but other than that, I really enjoyed myself. The boys are so sweet and we all get along with each other. People always call Zayn the quiet one, but he was actually pretty talkative and funny. All the boys have a sense of humor, which makes them fun to be around. *knock, knock, knock* Someone is knocking on our door. Kiki looks at me and I can tell she is gonna be too lazy to get up. "I will get it." I tell her. "You know me so well." She replies. We both laugh and I get up and walk to the door. I unlock both locks and open the door because I'm just a bit too short to look through the peep hole to see who it is. I open the door to find Josh standing there. "Hey, whatcha doin' here? I ask him. "Umm, I forgot to schedule our drum practice together. And I wanted to do it in person and not over text." He tells me. "Ok, so when do you wanna meet?" "Well, the concert starts at 7 and you girls will be allowed to come and see us backstage before the show at 5:30, so I was thinking maybe you and I go to lunch tomorrow and then walk over to the venue and I will teach you until you need to come back here and get ready." "That sounds great. I will need to come back over here around probably 4 or so because I have to get ready and help the rest of girls get ready, so we look amazing and stuff." I say while flipping my hair dramatically and Josh just laughs. "Well ok then, I will text you an hour before we go to lunch." "Sounds great, see ya then." Ok, great. And by the way, you look amazing at anytime." I felt my cheeks turn a shade of red and replied, "Thanks." And I just smiled and then gave him a hug. "Well see you tomorrow Katelyn, bye." "Bye." And with that, I walked back into the hotel room and looked at the rest of the girls and saw that I was the only one not changed. Dylan looked at me with a smirk and asks, "So who was that?" "It was just Josh, I'm meeting him early tomorrow for lunch and then he is going to teach me some stuff on drum set." I reply. "Katelyn has a date." Alanna sang in a teasing voice. And I answer, "No it's not, we are just friends, besides, there is quite an age difference between us, he probably only sees me like a little sister." "Age is but a number." Dylan says. "Oh shut up." I say jokingly and then grab my pajamas from my suitcase and go in the bathroom to change.

JOSH'S POV

Step 1, complete. I am going to try to gain Katelyn's trust even more by having her tell me about that jerk who called her tonight. I am also going to get to know her better and going to lunch will be a perfect place with only me and her, so I don't have the rest of the boys interrupting. I mean, I love the boys, don't get me wrong, but sometimes they have a habit of talking way to much, but that's ok. After Katelyn went back into her room, I walked back down the hallway to our room, pulled the room key out of my pocket, and opened the door. When I walked in, all the boys just stared at me with smirks, except Niall. "What?" I ask them with a suspicious look. Then Louis answers me, "You and Katelyn, huh?" "Look guys, me and her are just friends." "Whatever you say." Louis tells me. I look over at Niall and he has an uncomfortable look on his face, I wonder what's up with him. "Well anyway, if we are done spreading rumors, I'm gonna go change." "Go ahead Romeo." Zayn shouts as I walk into our bedroom and get my clothes and walk to the bathroom to change.