Chapter 15

KATELYN'S POV

That was really nice of Josh to come and check on me. I still can't believe Alex would try an tell me he wants to date me after all that he has put me through. Anyway, I am going to enjoy the rest of tonight, I'm not going to let him get in my way of having fun. When we got back to the table everyone looked at me, then Niall asks me, "Hey, is everything ok?" "Yeah, that was just my mom checking up on us." Since Josh knew what really happened and he was sitting next to me, I lightly hit his leg, so he would know to go along with it and he did. Then Niall responds, "Oh, ok. You just looked worried when you looked at your phone, so we wanted to make sure everything was alright." These boys are really sweet and caring. I answer him, "Oh, yeah, I didn't recognize the number she called on, so that's why I looked worried, but it was just a phone she used from her work and I wasn't familiar with the number." "Oh, ok. Well that's good then." Niall said with his cute smile. Our waitress then came over with our food. We were all super hungry, so we just dove straight into eating our food. We had a few more conversations during dinner, then the waitress brought over this huge chocolate cake. Not just a slice, but the whole thing. "Who ordered this?" Dylan asked. All the boys look at Niall and he just gave this little 'I'm innocent, don't hurt me' look. I should have guessed, but I must have missed him ordering it because I'm sitting right across from him and didn't even hear him order it. Even though all of us were stuffed, we still cut the cake, passed a slice to everyone, and ate it. And might I say it was so good. The waitress brought only one check and it was given to Liam. I can't believe the boys aren't letting us help pay. We left the restaurant and got back in our designated cars.

JOSH'S POV

As we were riding back to the hotel in our car, I kept thinking about how I was gonna make my plan successful. Thank goodness for Niall because I wasn't to talkative in the car and Niall started a good conversation. Once we pulled up close to the hotel we saw all the fans and paparazzi again, I saw Katelyn's eyes widen. "Here, jump on my back when we get out of the car." Niall told Katelyn. And she did exactly that when she stepped out of the car. She jumped on Niall's back, wrapped her legs around his waist, and put her hands on his shoulders, so she could hang on. We successfully made it through the huge crowd and Katelyn definitely handled it better than before. I guess it's a good thing that Niall understands what she goes through when it comes to being in crowds. Once we go in the lobby, Niall sets Katelyn down and we walked toward the elevator. We pressed the floor number and went up to our floor. We all said our goodbyes for the night and Paul made sure the girls all got safely back to their rooms with no one following them. Liam, Zayn, Harry, Louis, Niall, and I walked in the room and plopped down on any available seating, then Paul walked in shortly after us. Then I remembered I forgot to do the first thing in my plan. So, I tell the boys, "Hey, I will be right back, I forgot to tell Katelyn something." And all the boys said ok. I grab my room key and head out the door to her hotel room.

*note: So how is everyone liking it so far? I would love to hear any comments you guys have. Like who's your favorite member in the story or one direction? And stuff like that. Also, what do all of you think of Alex, is he good or bad news to Katelyn? And who do you think Katelyn will date, if she even dates any of them?What's your opinion? I love all of my readers and please keep reading. :)

Love, Callan <3