Chapter 42

KATELYN'S POV

"Ed, Dylan, Niall, get your butts in the truck!" I yell from the front door of my house waiting for the three to join me. I see Ed and Dylan holding hands, and Ed's hair is soaking wet. "What happened to him?" I say as I point to Ed, and the only answer I receive is a giggle from Dylan. I shake my head and continue, "Anyway, I thought maybe we could take you boys around the city and show you our homeland, even though there is almost nothing to do." Niall looks at me and smiles, "That sounds great. Will you be driving us?" I smile devilishly and hold up my truck keys, "Of course. Fasten your seat belts and hold on for your life." "I call shotgun!" Niall shouts as he runs toward my truck. All four of us get inside my truck and we pull out of the drive way.

JOSH'S POV

I still cannot believe this happened between me and Katelyn. I miss her so much. Luckily, she has Niall and Ed to keep her company for a few days. *knock, knock* "Come on in!" I yell to my unexpected guest on the other side of my front door. Liam, Zayn, Harry, Louis, and Simon walk in. Simon speaks up, "Everyone take a seat, I have great news for you boys. Disney World in Florida has invited you and the lads of 5 Seconds of Summer to perform for the recording of their annual Christmas Day parade. I think it would be a great opportunity to do between your two tour legs. I will Skype the lads of 5Sos later this evening. Start packing your bags, we leave tomorrow morning at 7 am. Oh, and can someone call Niall and get him filled in because I think he is already near that location. Rest well boys, tomorrow is a big day." Simon leaves after his speech. Louis looks over and smirks at me. "What?" I respond to his look. He replies, "Oh, nothing... We just get to go to Florida, which means sand, sun, and romance." I sigh, "Guys, Katelyn and I are in a huge fight right now, so I don't know how this will turn out." "Don't worry Josh, we will find a way to help you make it up to her." Liam says, trying to cheer me up. Harry follows, "Yeah, you're great and Katelyn's great, so I think you two will figure it out." They all reach over and pat me on the back, "Thanks guys, I really appreciate it."

NIALL'S POV

As we ride around this quite empty and small city, I get a phone call from Liam. "Hey man, what's up?" I ask him. "Nothing much, Simon came to talk to us today and you weren't there, so I have a message to pass on to you." "Oh, really? What is it?" Liam pauses on the other end of the phone, then finally says, "WE ARE COMING TO FLORIDA TOMORROW! We were invited to be in Disney's Christmas Parade along with the 5Sos boys."
"That's great! When do we perform?" "Not tomorrow, but the morning after that." Liam informs me. I respond, "That's great Liam. Hey, I will call you later about all this. Bye." "Bye Niall." I will definitely have to bring the girls,know Katelyn absolutely loves Disney.

KATELYN'S POV

As I am driving, I couldn't help but overhear Niall's phone conversation. "Hey man, what's up?" Niall starts the conversation with the person on the other end of the call. "Oh, really? What is it?" "That's great! When do we perform?" No, that's not good. mentioning performances might mean Niall has to leave early and I am just not ready for that. "That's great Liam. Hey, I will call you later about all this. Bye." Niall hangs up his phone. I glance over to him in the passenger seat, "So, you're performing?" Niall smiles and answers, "Yes we are, in two days at Disney. So, you and Dylan are invited, of course. and Ed, maybe we can get you to do a small performance for the crowd." I smile even wider, "This is great! I can't wait to see you boys perform again." Niall smirks at me and then at Dylan, "Also, the lads of 5Sos will be performing as well, and I know you two have always wanted to meet them." Dylan and I look at each other, then start fangirling. Dylan starts, "Yes, here is my chance for little Michael, Calum, and Dylan babies!" Ed pouts and responds, "Hey, what about me?" Dylan replies, "I love you too babe, but there has to be some Dylan to share." Then I start fangirling, "Oh my gosh. Luke's lip ring, and Ashton's drumming, and just, yes, babies forever." Niall just shakes his head and laughs as we continue or truck ride around my city.