Chapter 30

KATELYN'S POV

I dropped off Dylan and Kiki at their houses and arrive back to my house with Alanna because she left her car at my house. I pull into the familiar driveway and see my Mom's truck and my Dad's truck. Our family owns three trucks, one for each of us. I don't know why, but we just like trucks. I'm glad they aren't at work today. I climb up in the bed of my truck and get Alanna's luggage for her. I hop down from the side. "Thanks for going to the concert with us, it was fun." I say to Alanna. Alanna and I are very different in personality, looks, almost everything, so whenever we have an opportunity to bond without all our guy cousins, it's really nice. "It was nice. Thanks for inviting me." She says and then gives me a hug. She continues, "And by the way, Josh seems nice. Just please don't let him hurt you." I answer, "I won't. Don't worry." She get's in the driver's seat of her car and backs out of my driveway. I wave to her and she waves back, then continues down the road. I walk to my front door and walk in. "Mom! Dad! I'm home!" I shout throughout the house. My two cats come and greet me at the door. "We are back here!" My mom shouts back. I walk down the hallway. I find my parents in their bedrooms getting ready to go somewhere. "We didn't know what time you would be home, so we planned to go to dinner and then go to the movies." My mom tells me. I answer, "That's fine. I will get take out from somewhere then." Both of them leave and get in my Dad's truck. I go sit on the couch and turn on the tv, planning to take a nap. As I flip through the tv channels, there is a knock on the door. I walk around the corner hallway to see the door and see who it is. What? Why is he here?

*note*

Who do you think it is?