Chapter 5

JOSH'S POV

I nod my head toward the girl on the drum set and do the talking symbol to the girls on the couch. Then the girl in the panda shirt says, "Hey Katelyn, do you think I should record all if this?" "Oh my gosh, no!" She says as she turns around and sees me. I then realize that it's the girl from the hotel. This just might be my lucky day. Her mouth dropped wide open, then she must have realized what she was doing because then she closed it. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have touched your drum set, I'm so sorry!" She said freaking out. "It's fine, do you actually play though?" I asked. "Well, I am on my school's drum line and just got a drum set recently for my birthday and don't really know how to play with or without music." I thought for a quick second then said, "How would you like it if I were to help you?" "What do you mean?" She sounded shocked. "I mean, you come over and we can hang out And I could teach you a few things." "That would be amazing, I would love to!" "Great, but can I ask you a few questions first?" "Sure, go ahead." "Ok, first, what's your name?" "My name is Katelyn." She said as she held out her hand and I shook it, smiling. "Next, it's not a big deal, but I was just wondering, why were you playing my drum set?" "Again, sorry, but I was just amazed at all if it because I'm use to just a very basic drum set." "Well, if you let me teach you, then that's the drum set we will be using." "Really?!" She said joyfully and excited. "Yes, of course." I said with a small laugh then continued, "And one more question, can I get your number, so we can plan when to hang out?" She answers, "Well... I just met you... and this is crazy, but... HERE'S NY NUMBER, SO CALL ME MAYBE!" and the girls in the couch joined in at the last part, screaming it out. And I just laughed. She seems really fun and outgoing, maybe this will be nice. "Sorry, I just had to take that opportunity to do that. She said with a cute giggle, then continued, "But yeah, of course, just give me your phone and I will put my number in, then I will text my number from your phone, so I will have yours." I dig through my pocket, find my phone, unlock the screen, and go to a new contact page and then hand her my phone. "Here you go." After a few seconds, she hands my phone back and says, "there you go, everything you will need to get a hold of me." "Great, well I gotta go help set up for the concert tomorrow on stage and get my drum set put where it needs to be, so I will call or text you later if I don't see you before you leave?" "Either one, which ever you prefer." "Ok, talk to you then, oh, and by the way, sorry for bumping into you at the elevator this morning." "THAT WAS YOU?!" she screamed, clearly surprised. And I just winked at her and walked behind the curtain that led to the main stage.

*note: if any of you have any questions, comments, concerns, just anything you wanna tell me, go ahead and comment to my inbox. Thanks :)

- Callan <3