Chapter 11

NIALL'S POV

As we waited in the lobby, I couldn't wait to see Katelyn again. She seemed really nice, sweet, and especially very cute and adorable. She also seems like she can have a laugh, which I love. And I know people don't usually prefer brown eyes, but I do and wow, her eyes like change color. I saw them earlier change from brown to hazel and wow, they were just so pretty. I see Paul walking toward us. I then see Katelyn. I love her high tops, most girls don't wear high tops like that. If we become good friends, I can get her a pair of Supras to match mine. Paparazzi would go crazy over that. I see her walk over to Josh and nudge his shoulder, then she says something and they laugh. I guess they have already met. I see her blush, dang it, I guess I'm not the only one that makes her blush. I then see her walk toward me. "Hey Niall." Katelyn said with that cute smile of hers. "Hey Katelyn. Wow, you look lovely." "Thanks." She blushed. "So where are we going tonight?" She asks me. "I honestly don't know, probably nothing to spectacular, but not fast food or anything like that." "Oh, ok." Paul then walks over to us and says, "Ok, here's how its gonna go, Kiki will be with Liam, Dylan will be in between Louis and Harry, Alanna will be with Zayn, and Katelyn will be in between Josh and Niall. It's very important for you girls to stay with your assigned boy and stay close. There is going to be a lot of fans out there and paparazzi, just ignore all the questions. We will make it clear that there is nothing going on besides going to dinner with new friends, so don't worry too much about the press comments tomorrow. Ok, everyone ready to go?" We all said yes and then paired off. It was actually pretty funny because Josh and I are the shortest and Katelyn is the shortest. That's probably for the best because the closer everyone is, the harder it is for anyone to get hurt or lost. Josh walks over to us, then Katelyn grabs onto my arm then looks at Josh and does the same. All the girls do the same to the rest of the boys. We walk toward the hotel entrance and exit door and prepare to go through the crowd. I lean down and whisper in Katelyn's ear, "Just remember, Josh and I are here for you. If you feel scared, just get closer to one of us, we are here to protect you." "Thanks Niall." She told me and then we walk through the door.