Chapter 32

JOSH'S POV 

The boys and I finally land back home. We get off the plane and get our luggage. We have our security team all around because of all our fans. I mean, I love our fans so much, but they just get a bit too close sometimes. We get to our separate cars because we are all going to our homes. Harry and Louis still share a flat. Liam has his own flat, and so does Zayn. Niall and I share a small house because we like guests and that's hard to have in a small flat. As I sit in the car, I remember something and look at Niall while he is driving. "Hey, is it ok if we Skype tonight?" He replies, "Sure. Who are we Skyping?" "My wonderful girlfriend." I say with a smile. I see Niall tighten his grip around the steering wheel. I wonder what is up with him. "Is that ok, Niall? I'm sure she would love to talk to you as well." Once I said this, he seemed to loosen his grip just a bit. After about 20 more minutes of driving, we pull into our driveway. We both get out and take our carry on luggage and suitcases from trunk of the car. We left a lot of our stuff on the tour busses, and we will get that stuff back in about a week or so. Both Niall and I go into our separate bedrooms and crash down on our beds. I pull out my phone from my pocket to look at the time. There is a five hour difference between here and Florida. Let's see. It's 4 pm here, so it's, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 o'clock there. It should be early enough. I take my computer out from my suitcase, hook it up to the wall outlet electricity plug, and press the on switch. As I wait for it to turn on, I should probably get Niall and some food. I walk out into the hallway and see Niall in the kitchen already looking for food. "Hey, ready to Skype Katelyn?" I shout as I walk toward the kitchen. "Can we eat first?" He asks. "Of course, just bring the food into my room and we can eat while we Skype." I tell him. "Ok, let me grab some stuff." Niall grabs a bag of nacho chips, nacho cheese, and two cokes, one for me and one for him. We go into my room and we both sit on my bed. I take my laptop and set it on the bed, so Katelyn will be able to see both of us. I log into Skype and type her name and click on call. It dials.