Chapter 25

Ed's POV

Even though I just met Dylan, she seems really cute and adorable. When we were choosing seats, I purposely sat down on the bean bag next to Dylan. "Hey there." I say to her with a smile. "Hi, how are you?" She replied with a smile while blushing a bit. That was so cute. The movie started, we are watching 'Super 8'. As I watch the movie, I look over and notice Josh and Katelyn being all close to each other and I couldn't help but think about Dylan. I know I just met her, but there is something I like about her. I would love to get I know her better, but I kinda think she wouldn't date me. I look over at Dylan while she is watching the movie and she glances toward me and then looks away and blushes. Maybe I will have a chance after all.

Dylan's POV

I just love Ed so much. I've had dreams of us being together and getting married, but I won't tell him that or he will think I'm creepy. He is actually more attractive in person, which is hard to do because his pictures were amazing from the start. As we watched the movie, I caught some slight glances from Ed and all I could do is blush and look away. Why am I so awkward? He wouldn't date someone like me, I'm just an everyday girl. There are so many other pretty girls out there. Oh well, I will just enjoy the time I have next to him and maybe I can actually become friends with him.