Chapter 21

DYLAN'S POV

As we wait for the concert to to begin, I think about what has happened so far. I'm really enjoying myself. The boys are super nice and I think Josh and Katelyn are so cute together. I wish I could find a relationship like that. Except not with any of the boys, I mean, they are amazing, but I don't think I would like any of them like that. My thoughts are interrupted by screams coming from everyone around me. This guy walk on stage to introduce the special guest. He starts saying over the speakers, "Our special guest for the night is someone very close to the boys. I hope you guys enjoy his performance. Say hello to... ED SHEERAN!" OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. And then I realize, I'm not screaming like everyone else. I am seriously speechless. He walks on stage and says, "Hello everyone! I'm Ed. I hope you guys have a good time tonight, starting with me singing to all of you a few of my songs. Here we go." And the music starts playing 'You Need Me, I Don't Need You'. Ed is his energetic performing Ginger Jesus self. He is so amazing. He sings a few more songs, including 'A Team' and many others. This is amazing, I love Ed Sheeran. I can't believe the boys didn't tell us he was going to be here. "I'm gonna slow it down a bit for the last song before the boys come and take over. If you know the words, please sing along." He says into the microphone. Someone brings out his guitar and he starts strumming his song 'Kiss Me'. As he sings, I swear he is looking straight into my soul. We make eye contact quite a few times and I thought I saw him smile a little every time. Hopefully he is staying with the boys, I wanna meet him so bad.

ED'S POV

As I play the last song for tonight before the boys come on stage, I look at the audience. I look in the front row and see this beautiful girl just staring at me with very beautiful eyes. I have this strange feeling inside. I am basically singing this song to her right now. I look at her and slightly smile so it is not noticed by all the fans. Maybe I can get security to bring her backstage after the concert, then I see it. I see the backstage pass hanging around her neck. The boys did tell me they met some lovely girls earlier, that must be them. There are four of them with the same passes dangling from their neck. I guess I will have to stay and meet them after the concert. Before I realize it, the song is over. I say my goodbyes to all the wonderful, cheering fans and wink at that special girl in the front row as I walk off stage. I see her look down and blush. I may have a chance.