Chapter 27

NIALL'S POV

Well, today is the last day with the girls and in Florida. I don't know when we will be seeing them again, but I hope it won't be too long away. We are in IHOP and I'm sitting next to Katelyn who is also sitting next to Josh. Our waitress takes our food orders after getting our drinks, and then we start talking about random stuff, which seems like we do this. quite often. We talked for a while and then I see our waitress walking over with a huge tray of food followed by other waiters and waitresses helping her since there are so many of us and we ordered a lot. My food is set down in front of me and then I look over at what Katelyn ordered. I see two pancakes stacked one over the other and the top one has a smiley face on it. The eyes are cherries, the nose and hair are whip cream, and the smile was chocolate chips. I can't believe she ordered off the kid's menu. We were all very hungry, so it took about 15 minutes for everyone to finish. After we were all done, we decide to sit and talk before we all have to go back to the hotel and pack to leave. I look over and see Josh and Katelyn holding hands. She then looks over to me and tells me that Liam is trying to get my attention. I look over at Liam. "Yes Liam?" I ask him. "I didn't say anything, Niall." He answers back to me. I turn back around to Katelyn. Oh my gosh, what just got put on my nose? I open my eyes and look at Katelyn. She is sitting there giggling trying to keep an innocent face. I take my finger and wipe the stuff off of my nose and look at it. Whip cream from her plate. I then took some of her plate and put it on her nose. She instantly scrunched up her nose and we both laughed. I saw Josh out of the corner of my eye and he laughed a bit, but looked kinda upset.

JOSH'S POV

We are all talking and having a good time when Katelyn I guess has an idea. She carries out her plan and Niall ends up with whip cream on his nose. Niall does the same back to Katelyn and I can't help but be a little jealous because its not me in Niall's place. I squeeze Katelyn's hand a little more, but not in a hurtful way, but more of a protective way. I want to make sure she knows I am here and that I want to be with her, and don't want her with anyone else. I trust her and I trust Niall as well, I know they would never do anything to hurt me.

KATELYN'S POV

I put whip cream on Niall's nose and he did it back. After Niall returned the gesture, I felt Josh'a hand squeeze tighter around mine. I wipe off the whip cream from my nose and glance up at him and he almost looks annoyed, I wonder what's wrong. I look back at Niall an continue to giggle, but I make sure to rub my thumb over Josh's hand to make him feel better, he loosened his grip a little bit after I did this. I look back up into his eyes and he smiles a bit and I smile back. After we paid the bill and left a tip for our waitress, we decide to head back to the hotel so we can finish packing.