thirty-three

u guys are the cutest i love u all:-)

fae dalton //

so, the video is uploaded. me and luke watch the final cut and laugh our asses off. we lay on the floor, his arm around me because im really cold.

fun fact: it was like 80 degrees outside

i wasn't actually cold i guess. i just felt a lot better like that. i'm not really sure what luke and i will be. probably nothing more. unless he's chill with that. i don't know.

he tells me he needs to get going. i pout and walk him to the door.

"i had, um, fun today. so thank you!" i say. he stands by the door frame, his tall figure looking slightly down on me.

"of course! the party was lovely." he smiles and waves goodbye. as i'm about to close the door and jam out to spice girls (by myself) (a real rager) he turns back around.

"fae?" he asks, softly. i look up, taken by surprise.

"can i kiss you goodbye? for now. goodbye for now?" the spice girls can wait.

i nod, slowly and first but then faster. i hold out my hand for him to grab and he leans in. the jerk kisses me on the cheek. i still blush. he just smiles at me for a minute.

"bye, fae." he says softly, soft enough so that i could barely hear him. and he was close to me.

"bye for now, luke." i say back to him, and really try to hide my dumb, big grin. it wasn't a punk face, okay. he closes the door and i bury my face in my hands. smiling to myself because i don't know what he does to me. there are a thousand acoustic cute songs playing in my head and i see everything as pretty ok. luke is pretty okay.

and i know, we aren't dating or anything, but damn i could get used to this.

+

@faedalton: when you try and make a playlist but the songs just don't capture exactly what you're feeling

@faedalton: love u guys , have a wonderful day :-)

@rachel_chandler: in dire need of some powerful girl tunes and pizza

+

rachel texts me, and i'm a little surprised at what it says. honestly, i don't even know where she was the whole day.

im gonna swing from the chandler: tonite : u , me , the whole damn city !

me: ok but what

rachey bachey: girls night out tonight ok

me: question

rachet rachel: i have an answer

me: um so like dressing cute and going to dance and me watch u get hit on or like dressing comfy/cute and getting junk food and actually having fun

rash el: you honestly know my two sides very well

rach chanandler: but if you had the day i had, you'd need to drink . but we need to talk so we're going to the cute vintage theater by our hotel idk if you've seen it

and i recognize it, of course. me and luke went there our first time we met. i agree to meet her in ten minutes.

i go downstairs to the lobby and enter the 7-11. im grateful because there's a different cashier then the one who thinks i'm nialls sister. that would be dope, though. i wonder if 5sos knows who niall even is.

(an: oh honey, niall knows 5sos very well)

i buy some gummy bears and arizona tea. i know rache will appreciate this. i just hope she's okay. she kind of sounded stressed while texting, and i hope that's not true. this trip is supposed to be fun and i hate seeing rachel upset.

i meet her right outside the building. she's looking at the ground and shifting on her legs. i give her a hug.

"hey, rache. missed you today." i say, mostly for her benefit and she smiles largely. she's holding two tickets. i look at the movie name and raise an eyebrow.

"i know, i know, no one likes the movie grown-ups, but that was the point." she says while shrugging. i wait for an explanation.

"we're not going to actually watch the movie. i just wanted to talk in here." she explains and i smile. that actually made sense. i follow her into the actual theater. it was different than the one me and luke were in. the place was still gross.

i hold open the door for her and she sits in the very middle row. i open the candy and hand her a tea.

"alright, what's on your mind?" i say, sipping the tea while the opening credits rolled on.

"um, other than michael clifford? nothing."

+

@Luke5SOS: *Brags about something that I kind of made up*

@Michael5SOS: Luke came into the house today and was holding a coconut bra and he said it was his and I'm a little confused

@Calum5SOS: @Michael5SOS It's mine

+
oh shoot rachel is in deep ....!!!!$$$!.

cute friend goals talk in the next chapter :-)

thank you guys for 7k omg stay rad and also punk !
halsey was amazing i can't even